PDA

View Full Version : God of War II released

Demon Cleaner
14th March 2007, 20:34
The game can now be found for d/l, it's a DVD9.

Harrison
14th March 2007, 21:59
I downloaded it about two weeks ago. Not sure how if it is only released today. :unsure: It was a 6.61GB DVD9. Is that the same size as the official release version?

Demon Cleaner
14th March 2007, 22:10
Don't know, have to look when I downloaded it. Does it work?

I'm currently also downloading Simon the Sorceror 4 (german), Test Drive Unlimited (PS2) and UFO:Afterlight.

Harrison
14th March 2007, 22:35
I've not actually got around to playing it yet, but I did test it quickly and it did work.

Demon Cleaner
14th March 2007, 23:23
I have now seen one at PS2rip which is exactly 6.62GB, but I'm d/l the one from Usenet, where I cant' see the size now, don't know if it's the same. But anyway, I have to buy a DL first, I don't have anymore, and I don't know how much I should buy, only 1, 2 or perhaps 10. Do you think there will be many releases still on DVD9 for PS2? Perhaps later for the 360.

Harrison
15th March 2007, 01:47
More games seem to be getting released on DVD9 than before. Not quite so many on PS2 though but I have noticed more PC games are. Have you seen Supreme Commander on the PC? That is on a DVD9 and definitely a strategy game worth playing. Another PC game recently released on DVD9 was Paraworld.

Harrison
21st March 2007, 16:58
So, what do you all think of God of War II?

I played through the first part yesterday and really enjoyed it. The battle with the Colossus was great. And the parts just after in hell etc... were just as fun.

Teho
21st March 2007, 17:20
Well, since I'm such an honest guy who never illegally download anything :rolleyes: I'm still waiting for the PAL release so I can buy this game. Sometime mid-April I think it was. Looking forward to it. :)

Demon Cleaner
21st March 2007, 18:47
I still haven't tried it, I need to get DL discs first.

Harrison
21st March 2007, 22:15
You definitely need to get hold of a DL disc for this game DC. You will love it. I think this is better than the first game. Some of the set pieces with the boss enemies you have to fight are amazing.