PDA

View Full Version : Milkyplayer for PSP

Teho
10th March 2007, 17:48
Here's one for you PSP guys: Milkyplayer for PSP (http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=30038) was just released by Titan. Apparently it plays .MODs, .XMs, .ITs and more. I don't have a PSP so can't test it myself, but thought some of you guys might find Amiga music on the move without having to convert it to other formats interesting.

Harrison
12th March 2007, 11:31
Cool! I'm going to have to try this out. And as MODs are so small if this works well I could fit a lot on a memory stick and still leave a lot of room for other files.

v85rawdeal
14th March 2007, 10:54
Downloaded this software. Such a wonderrful piece of programming. Certainly is a great idea to have on the PSP especially with all the Amiga modules that are available, and generally without any problems regarding copyright BLAH BLAH!

As Harrison says, as mod files are so smiall it really allows for a great range of music to be stored, even on the smallest memory stick.

I highly recommend this software to every psp-owning amigaphile out there.

Rebb/TRSI
11th April 2007, 22:24
This is so cool product! I was still in Titan when this was released so you find some of my tunes (also Amiga) on the package :)

Harrison
11th April 2007, 22:45
That is a cool think to know Rebb. :)