PDA

View Full Version : Tardis Phone!

Submeg
25th March 2011, 20:46
Hello everyone!

I need to ask a favour! My Dad is a huge Doctor Who fan, and I've been trying to get him a Tardis phone! I have found this one (http://www.victormorris.com/TARDISTelephone), but they are being bloody slow replying about how much shipping would cost to Australia. I need to get this done now, as I'm sure they will always be on back order. Could I get them to ship it to one of you people and then get you to send it on? Would be a great help!

Submeg

J T
26th March 2011, 07:42
That's too bad, Lady T has been back in the UK for a bit, but she's coming home very soon - the plane takes off in about *checks* 2 and a bit hours.

I hope there's someone else that can help you.

Harrison
26th March 2011, 10:27
I will have a look for you and see if I can get a better price than that for the phone this coming week. I would be more than happy for you to use my postage address in the UK to have it posted to, and then we can arrange the shipping to Aus ourselves.

Submeg
26th March 2011, 22:27
I will have a look for you and see if I can get a better price than that for the phone this coming week. I would be more than happy for you to use my postage address in the UK to have it posted to, and then we can arrange the shipping to Aus ourselves.

Legend!