PDA

View Full Version : Quiz 2 now online

Demon Cleaner
2nd March 2007, 12:33
I now posted quiz 2 and will let it run for some time, as a lot of people have some work to do around the main site and also with the running competition. Have fun.

Harrison
2nd March 2007, 15:07
Cool. I just took a look and instantly recognised most of them! ;) Sorry everyone else :lol: I just have a few to try and work out that I don't recognise.

AlexJ
2nd March 2007, 15:16
Great - I looked at them and recognised one of them!

Teho
2nd March 2007, 15:43
Well then Harrison, this will be interesting. There were only a couple that I didn't recognise as well. :)

As always, great work with the quiz Demon. Am really having fun with them :thumbs:

Harrison
2nd March 2007, 16:01
Great. Interesting it will be indeed. I think there are now only three games in this Quiz which I don't yet recognise.

Thought I would mention. Once each Quiz is over I will be adding them into the forum Quiz gaming section so that any members who miss the quiz can still have a go, even after it is over. And to prevent such members from cheating by looking at the quiz results page, once the initial quiz is over, only those who have submitted answers to the quiz have access to the results thread at the end of each quiz. :)

Demon Cleaner
2nd March 2007, 16:24
And to prevent such members from cheating by looking at the quiz results page, once the initial quiz is over, only those who have submitted answers to the quiz have access to the results thread at the end of each quiz.I just edited the thread again, and only the ones who took the quiz, can view it. I also opened it for you Harrison, take it as a favor :lol:

I just had problems adding Alex (alexj2002), and finally I saw that he changed his username, this little rascal ;)

LowercaseE
2nd March 2007, 16:51
Nice! I had a quick look and recognized a good bit of them. Will work on it for a few days and try to get them all.

Demon Cleaner
2nd March 2007, 16:53
I just looked at it again, and it really seems that it is very easy. But it's like always, some people know most or all of them, and others have huge problems. Have to try to find something between that.

Harrison
2nd March 2007, 17:00
I just had another look and think I only need to get two games now, although I do need to double check a couple of the others I think I have. One of them looks familiar but I have no idea what the game is called, whereas the other one I have no idea as I cannot even guess the genre. So it isn't 100% easy to complete.

Submeg
3rd March 2007, 10:13
Its hard for me...born too late. But some look familiar...

Harrison
3rd March 2007, 11:25
Don't forget that most of these games were also released on the Amiga and some of them are very well known Amiga games which should hopefully help.

Demon Cleaner
4th March 2007, 19:43
Don't forget that most of these games were also released on the AmigaAll of them!