PDA

View Full Version : WinUAE is back!

Submeg
27th May 2010, 10:24
Yep, time to reinstall it on my comp....I've missed the Amiga, time to get it cranking again! :) Hopefully I have all my games stored somewhere...:thumbs:

Harrison
27th May 2010, 10:28
You should enjoy the latest version of WinUAE. Huge improvements have been made in compatibility and usage in recent updates, and there have been many.

And if you need any files or games just ask.

Submeg
27th May 2010, 10:36
That's good to hear :) I think I just found my ROMS :)

Demon Cleaner
27th May 2010, 11:46
I didn't use emulation for a long time either, I think it's more the collecting at the moment for me, and I really have less time (girlfriend since almost 18 months) to do stuff alone :) And you all know that I have a massive stock of last gen console games still to play :o

Submeg
27th May 2010, 12:47
Ugg games..don't remind me of all the ones that I haven't finished!

J T
27th May 2010, 13:58
Does it still do the disk drive noise emulation? And is it any better, because before it kind of sucked.

Harrison
27th May 2010, 14:43
How long has it been since you used WinUAE JT?

There is even a 64bit version now! :)

I don't use the drive noise emulation, as I load most things using WHDLoad, so couldn't say, but it is still available, and does now have more options so might be worth playing with.

J T
28th May 2010, 10:35
How long has it been since you used WinUAE JT?

There is even a 64bit version now! :)

I don't use the drive noise emulation, as I load most things using WHDLoad, so couldn't say, but it is still available, and does now have more options so might be worth playing with.

Um... maybe 2007 :whistle: