PDA

View Full Version : Update! P G changes his name

Harrison
26th May 2010, 12:07
Just a little announcement to let you all know that P G has now changed his name to Puni/Void.

This better explains his involvement with the demo scene and the group his is currently most active in. Plus he discovered another member of the retro scene was also using the screen name PG, so he thought it best to opt for a change to avoid confusion.

Submeg
26th May 2010, 12:41
Hmm...that's gonna be a bit weird :P

Phantom
26th May 2010, 16:13
Yes, indeed.

Demon Cleaner
27th May 2010, 07:22
That's also his brute name. Anyone still playing?? I do it perhaps once a month, gets too boring with the time, and leveling up is a pain.

Puni/Void
27th May 2010, 08:29
That's also his brute name. Anyone still playing?? I do it perhaps once a month, gets too boring with the time, and leveling up is a pain.

Haven't played MyBrute for a long time, but after reading your post, I had to give it a go again. :cool: Went well. Three victories in a row. :thumbs:

If someone wants to have a go at MyBrute and join the Classicamiga.com clan, check this out:

http://punivoid.mybrute.com

Thanks to Harrison for changing my name. :)

Submeg
27th May 2010, 10:16
So instead of PG, it's now PV?

Demon Cleaner
27th May 2010, 12:48
So instead of PG, it's now PV?Punisher of the vile Vixen :)

(remember his first username Punisher of Gods?)

J T
27th May 2010, 13:30
Yeah, I thought Punisher/Gods was a cool name actually.

Harrison
27th May 2010, 14:01
And PG was just a shortened version, much like JT. Any change coming for that one? ;)

J T
27th May 2010, 14:57
I was considering it, but am never really happy with usernames after I have chosen them so maybe I'll just stick with it.

I was thinking of getting rid of the funking TJ&E in the sig though.

As an aside, I played TJ&E on the Wii VC the other week with the sis-in-laws boyfriend. I still have the music rattling about in my head :dry: