PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Superfrog experts!

Puni/Void
26th February 2007, 22:19
Hi guys,

I'm posting this on behalf of my girlfriend. She's been playing Superfrog on the Amiga for a while now, and a few days ago, she managed to get to the last level before the boss. Sadly she has trouble finding the exit. I've tried to help her, but to no avail. She was hoping some of you guys knew where the exit is, and how to find it? Thank you in advance for your help guys. :thumbs:

Demon Cleaner
26th February 2007, 22:31
Sadly I never played the game, I'm not the real platformer fan. Your gf is pretty good then, if she managed to reach the last level. Or is the game not so hard?

Puni/Void
27th February 2007, 00:15
I haven't played that much Superfrog myself, but my impression is that its quite hard. She is pretty good at platformers in overall though. I remember I was shocked when I saw her completing the first Mario game from the beginning to the end. :) That goes for Mario 2 as well I think.

Submeg
27th February 2007, 01:11
Kudos to ur gf...that is quite impressive

Harrison
27th February 2007, 01:18
That is pretty good going getting so far through the game. I completed it when it first came out and it definitely isn't an easy platform game. Well balanced gameplay, but it takes practice and some skill to complete some of the later levels, and you have to play through some of them a few times to learn where the traps are. Great game. As soon as anyone mentions the game I can hear the theme tune playing in my head.

The last level before the final boss. Just to check it's the right level I'm referring too. The final level before the final boss is Moon Station (World 7), level 4. Is that the one she is stuck on? If so then the exit is at the bottom right of the level.

Here is a map of the level so you can follow it and find how to reach the exit.

Puni/Void
27th February 2007, 20:19
Thank you very much for the help, Harrison. I'm happy to say that she managed to finish the last level, because of that map and hints you posted. She did also take out the boss after completing the last level. Thanks again mate! :)

Vangar
28th February 2007, 12:12
So what happens in the end anyway?

Harrison
28th February 2007, 13:52
You should really play it to find out Vangar! ;)

Actually you could do this by using the last level code in the game to get close to the end so you could complete it and see the end. :)

Vangar
1st March 2007, 04:05
That game is way too hard for me :P.

Puni/Void
4th March 2007, 17:37
If you would like to find out what happens in the end, you can probably find a few screenshots on the net. Try searching for Superfrog via Google, and I think something will show up.

I agree it is a hard game. Haven't completed it myself, but I think I'll have to sometime in the future, or I will be mocked. ;)

Demon Cleaner
4th March 2007, 20:26
Perhaps you find a speedrun or longplay of the game on the net.

J T
9th March 2007, 14:58
Props to your lady! I don't think mine has ever completed a video game, well maybe a game of solitaire or something.

Submeg
10th March 2007, 04:05
Lol, have to print a banner and send it to you....

MAD PROPS

:cool: