PDA

View Full Version : PS2, Final Fantasy XII

Submeg
24th February 2007, 07:16
FINALLY it gets released in Australia...quite frustrating as Japan and the US had it almost an entire year before we did....:rolleyes:

Anyway! I was wondering, you know how in each ff there is a sidegame? ie blitzball, triple triad....is the bounty hunting thing the side game in this? It's ok, but not the best, its just an extension of FFX....

Harrison
24th February 2007, 10:44
Well you do have fishing as a minigame, and yes the bounty hunting with joining clans/guilds is also sort of a side minigame. I do wish they would include Triple Triad with each game though.

Submeg
24th February 2007, 23:01
Oh well, its not that bad, but its not great. Fishing....oh boy...

Harrison
26th February 2007, 14:01
It seems the Japanese are quite obsessed with Fishing in their games. There is even a PS2 game that is a fishing RPG! Not sure if I would have the patience to actually play that one for long. Although I did enjoy Sega Bass Fishing on the Dreamcast, but I only ever played that for half an hour at a time.

Demon Cleaner
26th February 2007, 16:02
Breath of Fire 3 already had a fishing mini game.

Harrison
26th February 2007, 16:56
Indeed it does. Also don't forget Zelda does too, and the PS2 fishing RPG is called River King: A Wonderful Journey.

Submeg
26th February 2007, 19:52
Cant they understand...fishing in a game = boring waste of time

Demon Cleaner
23rd April 2007, 11:18
I closed this topic and moved the 2 last posts in the sticky FF12 thread in the RPG section. One topic about FF12 will be enough, and we will have all the information gathered in the same one.