PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the Games Menu

Phantom
13th April 2010, 15:53
I don't know if I had described the best of it, but when I'm trying to view a game in the Games menu on the top (not in the forum) I take the following message:

You are not authorised to view this resource.

:huh2:

Harrison
13th April 2010, 16:34
Can you post a URL of the actual page you get this error message on?

I can then test it.

Are you registered and logged into the main site? Or viewing it as a visitor?

Phantom
13th April 2010, 16:36
It happens when I do a search for a game there.

Take this link for example:
http://www.classicamiga.com/component/option,com_jreviews/Itemid,/url,search-results/keywords:balance+of+power/

Yes, I'm already logged-in.:)

Harrison
13th April 2010, 16:47
That link worked when I followed it.

However, I have managed to replicate the error. Was it the search box in the games section below the A-Z links? The search box above the thumbnail games lists?

That is where I've managed to make the same error happen. But only when I'm logged out of the site. I will see if I can fix it when I have more time later tonight.

Phantom
13th April 2010, 16:51
That link worked when I followed it.

However, I have managed to replicate the error. Was it the search box in the games section below the A-Z links? The search box above the thumbnail games lists?

Exactly that one. Didn't work for me.

Although I tried the other one, on the left side in the middle (under the game genre's links and it worked).

That is where I've managed to make the same error happen. But only when I'm logged out of the site. I will see if I can fix it when I have more time later tonight.

Okie. :thumbs: