PDA

View Full Version : TiredOfLife Wins Poster of the Month January 2007

Harrison
23rd February 2007, 13:18
TiredOfLife Wins Poster of the Month January 2007

Congratulations goes to TiredOfLife for winning the January 2007 Poster of the Month competition. (http://forum.classicamiga.com/quotes.php?do=view&quoteid=7)

He won it with this excellent post from the thread "Old Forum data lost forever!":

Well I for one demand compensation.
I intended to blackmail Ste when he finally got hunted down and caged by a girly.
I was going to threaten to show all his mad rants and arguments to the poor girl.
Better than any unembarrassed kiddie photos.

BUGGER.
Great wit and amusement.

And don't forget to nominate and vote for Februaries competition as we don't have long left before the end of the month.

A small apology for the January winner being announced so late. The February Winner will be announced with more hast!

rayzorblue
23rd February 2007, 16:34
God Dammit i need to work on my repetour lol only kidding congrats mate

Puni/Void
23rd February 2007, 17:06
Congratulations mate! :thumbs:

TiredOfLife
24th February 2007, 10:40
Cheers all.
A flying start to the year.
About to come down to earth though I suspect.
Can't get anywhere near the current top score in the pinball comp.:mad:

Puni/Void
24th February 2007, 16:47
You are right about the current game competition. Getting a good score is almost impossible! It was much easier getting decent scores on the Partyland table.

Submeg
25th February 2007, 00:10
HAHA! It took me about an hour and a bit to get a decent score...your ball gets eaten so easily, tilt is a major requirement on this table.

AlexJ
25th February 2007, 23:04
Mastering the tilt is essential for exiting 'The Vault' in particular i'm finding... I still think that score's beatable though.

Submeg
25th February 2007, 23:16
I hope not cause that will mean I have to beat it again...

Harrison
26th February 2007, 15:23
:lol: good to see so much dedication to the pinball comp. Don't forget to post your scores, even if you don't beat the current highest one as you may still finish in the top three and win an award and some points. :)