PDA

View Full Version : Server Issues Classicamiga Wiki fixed

Harrison
9th April 2010, 16:53
Apologies to everyone trying to reach the Classicamiga Wiki in the last couple of weeks.

The wiki pages were not loaded using the shorturl method setup as the default way for the wiki to load. But they were still loading using the full url method of "index.php?page=page_name". This was due to a server configuration change which happened last month. It has now been fixed and the wiki is fully working again.

http://wiki.classicamiga.com

Have fun! And please add to the wiki if you have some time.

Phantom
9th April 2010, 18:50
Thanks Dave. That's a great effort. :thumbs:

Tiago
10th April 2010, 05:20
great!

woody.cool
15th April 2010, 17:35
I've actually added some minor info and ammended my articles (noticed a few typos) today.
I'm looking for some more info about the different specced A500s that were available (the A500 was sold for such along time, and the spec changed ever-so-slightly during that lifecycle) to update the A500 page with.

Harrison
16th April 2010, 00:49
The A500 had a load of different motherboard revisions, that is true. Plus some of the later ones had some ECS or full ECS chipset configurations, and some even have KS 2.04 the same as the A500+, as the newer ECS chips were randomly appearing in them in the transition to the Plus.

We also need to work on the entries for the other models. Especially the A1200.

woody.cool
16th April 2010, 00:53
The A500 had a load of different motherboard revisions, that is true. Plus some of the later ones had some ECS or full ECS chipset configurations, and some even have KS 2.04 the same as the A500+, as the newer ECS chips were randomly appearing in them in the transition to the Plus.

We also need to work on the entries for the other models. Especially the A1200.
I'll see what I can dig up ..... might take some time.
I'm sure I can sort out something for the A1200 though, that's a must!