PDA

View Full Version : Recommend me some Wii games

Harrison
4th February 2010, 13:55
I'm looking for some fun multiplayer Wii games.

We are already enjoying Wii Sports Resort, and Wii Play, plus the games with Wii Fit plus, so if you know of any other Wii games that would be great. :)

Games with balance board or motion plus support would be great too. I understand Grand Slam Tennis and Tiger Woods 2010 support the motion plus so might try those, and Family Ski and Snowboarding supports the balance board.

J T
4th February 2010, 14:05
Wario Ware smooth moves is pretty good, even if you have to unlock multiplayer (GRRRR)

Mario Kart and Galaxy are, well, obviously what they are really.

Um.... I'm struggling a bit here actually. I really haven't spent much time with the wii for ages now. It was so exciting at first, but the seemed to quite quickly vapourise away.

Demon Cleaner
4th February 2010, 14:31
Long time I didn't touch the Wii, but you should try Madworld, it's pure action and fun, although it's only single player game.

You can also try a Mario Party game, I think number 8 is the latest, is really funny, board game like. Also Mario & Sonic at the Olympic and Winter games are fun.

Harrison
4th February 2010, 15:42
I forgot to mention I already have Zelda and Mario Galaxy. Both great games that continue with their respective series well.

I've also now got hold of Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics and will be trying that out this weekend. I've heard it's quite good multiplayer.

And I'd forgotten about Mario Kart on the Wii. Will definitely be grabbing that one.