PDA

View Full Version : First forum awards given out

Harrison
17th February 2007, 11:43
I've now given out the first of the classicamiga Awards. These are for the first classicamiga Quiz competition and for the first Hiscore Games Competition. These awards are given to the first three placed members in each competition.

The winners of each award can be seen in the Awards section, and each winner can view their own awards in their profile along with the reason why each one has been given.

Hope you all had fun taking part in the first competitions and are all getting ready to take part in the next Hiscore games competition which is now under way. The next Quiz competition should also be starting very soon.

note: The award banners/icons are still being designed. These will appear next to your awards this coming week and will be visible in your profiles and under your avatar in your posts.

Demon Cleaner
20th February 2007, 06:40
note: The award banners/icons are still being designed. These will appear next to your awards this coming week and will be visible in your profiles and under your avatar in your posts.Yes, they're still looking the same whether you have gold or silver, should be corrected.

Harrison
20th February 2007, 06:56
I had to assign the default award icon to all awards to begin with, otherwise each award appears under the members avatar as a very long string of text which was definitely not good.

I should hopefully have time today to finish off the proper award icons and get them on the forum. :)