PDA

View Full Version : God of War II

Demon Cleaner
15th February 2007, 16:39
I just saw that God of War II has been released, and that it got 97/100 at Metacritic. I loved the first game, the amazing graphics, brutal scenes and awesome gameplay, I think the first is one of the best games ever released for the PS2.

Teho
15th February 2007, 16:53
Oh darn, the PAL release is still some way off, April 27th according to tothegame.com.

God of War is definitely one of my favourite PS2 games. And not just because it's violent, it's a darn good action platformer even without it. There's some great design in there, and the monsters, particularily some of the bigger ones, are really well made and fun to battle against. Also the music score is top-notch. I saw some comments the other day stating that God of War 2 really does improve upon the first game. Also, though it's a PS2 game it's supposed to detect if it's running on a PS3, and increase the resolution and maybe some other aspects accordingly. Will be interesting to see, as I will surely have a PS3 by then.

Harrison
15th February 2007, 20:50
I also loved the first game, and am currently downloading the sequel. ;)

Demon Cleaner
15th February 2007, 21:42
Where did you find the sequel, it's not on Usenet yet. But I'm not in a hurry anyway.