PDA

View Full Version : New Musicdisk from Void

Puni/Void
14th July 2009, 08:24
Hi everyone,

We're finally finished with our first musicdisk ever! :thumbs:

The name of the musicdisk is "Absolute Dølle". It contains eight songs made by the Norwegian musician Jeano. All of them in old-school Amiga style.

It requires about 1.5 MB to run, but if you decrunch it, I'm sure you can run it with less. A vanilla Amiga 1200 should do fine.

Hope you like it guys! (Check out the greeting to you in the text-file included in the .lha archive)

I've uploaded the prod to Classicamiga.com. Click here (http://www.classicamiga.com/content/view/5368/209/) to see it.

We're now in the planning stage for the second issue of "Absolute Dølle". Hopefully we'll be able to include a bit more effects and content. Stay tuned. :)

Yours,

PG

Harrison
14th July 2009, 10:01
Great work. I look forward to taking a look when I get time.

Puni/Void
24th July 2009, 17:50
The download for the first issue of Absolute Dølle is working properly. :) Hope you'll enjoy the show.

The next Void production to be released is probably a new issue of the chart called Versus. If you have about five minutes to spare, head on over and submit your vote here (http://nukleus.se/cgi-bin/vs/vs.pl). Thank you in advance for your support. :)

Stephen Coates
24th July 2009, 20:50
I ran it on my A1200 last week. Very Good.

Puni/Void
25th July 2009, 16:02
Thanks for the feedback, Steve. :) Glad to hear that you liked it. :thumbs:

Demon Cleaner
27th July 2009, 14:30
I like it, and of course my favorite tune is 'Do Me Right', as I always loved the guitar sounds on the amiga, and obviously also because I'm a metal fan ;)

'Night Dancer' and 'Burning Starship' are also very good, I really like these calm but a bit gloomy sounds.

And I have to say that the new song pleases me the least, perhaps it lost a bit the old school roots.

Puni/Void
29th July 2009, 18:59
I like it, and of course my favorite tune is 'Do Me Right', as I always loved the guitar sounds on the amiga, and obviously also because I'm a metal fan ;)

'Night Dancer' and 'Burning Starship' are also very good, I really like these calm but a bit gloomy sounds.

And I have to say that the new song pleases me the least, perhaps it lost a bit the old school roots.

Thanks, Demon! :) I'm happy to see that you thought the music disk was good. Get ready for a new issue in the near future. I'll see if I can convince the musician to make an Amiga metal-tune for you. :shades:

Demon Cleaner
29th July 2009, 19:54
I'll see if I can convince the musician to make an Amiga metal-tune for you. :shades:That would be great :thumbs:

Tiago
3rd August 2009, 09:55
Hi PG, i only saw this post today, i was in a mini vacation, i will see it today ;)

Puni/Void
5th August 2009, 15:28
Welcome back from your vacation, Tiago. :)

Cool that you'll check out the production. Hope you'll enjoy the show. :)

Tiago
8th August 2009, 18:38
Welcome back from your vacation, Tiago. :)

Cool that you'll check out the production. Hope you'll enjoy the show. :)

Saw it today ! :)
Great PG, that's very nice. :D
Do you have more? Even old ones, i am far from seeing all Amiga demos... and it's more interesting if any was made by someone you know

Puni/Void
9th August 2009, 18:58
Thanks for the feedback, mate. :thumbs: I've done some other stuff. Will send you a PM.

Rebb/TRSI
25th August 2009, 18:47
So you did get grips with asm coding! Great thing! Now get in touch, and we could do co-op releases? :D

Puni/Void
13th September 2009, 18:25
Thanks for the nice words, Rebb. :) It's not ASM by the way.. ;) I'll send you a PM.