PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding Zombie games on ANY system

Shoonay
24th June 2009, 18:55
You guys know about ANY good Zombie games out there?
And I don't mean browser games, please, after a few months wasted on ogame, tribal wars and urban dead I've had enough of this boring useless crap... :sick:
I mean real games, where the player is the Zombie, like the best Zombie game I've ever played - Stubbs The Zombie (El Magnificiente! :notworthy: but so short :() or even something like this new game - Prototype (what? you are some kind of a Zombie in this one IMHO, a mutated one that consumes people ;)).

Any suggestions?
After playing Stubbs nothing seems to satisfy my needs... ;)

woody.cool
24th June 2009, 19:13
Zombie Apocalypse II on the Amiga .... I believe it was given away on an AUI coverdisk.

Shoonay
24th June 2009, 19:46
Thanks woody, I remember that one and actually enjoyed both parts.
What I forgot to mention, is... I'd like games when in reality YOU (the player) is the Zombie :)

woody.cool
24th June 2009, 19:48
I don't know so many where the player is the Zombia :(

Harrison
25th June 2009, 11:20
That is a hard question. I know of many Zombie survival Horror games, but not many where you are a zombie yourself.

Left4Dead - PC, Xbox 360 - This is a brilliant FPS zombie game where you can play up to 4 players fighting off zombies. However in co-op mode you can also play as zombies attacking real human players, and that is great fun. ;)

Possession - PS3, Xbox 360 - This is due for release next year - You are a Zombie looking to exact revenge on the humans who made you undead.

Timespitters - PS2, Xbox, Gamecube - In multiplayer you can play as one of the zombies.

Zombie Master (http://www.zombiemaster.org/) - PC - This is a multiplayer Half-Life 2 mod. One player plays the Zombie Master controlling all the zombies on the map, while the rest play as humans trying to survive. Think of it like a zombiesk version of Dungeon Keeper.

I can't think of any other games where you can actually play as a zombie though. And no other single player games.

Shoonay
25th June 2009, 11:46
Thanks Harry, nice list, I'll check those :)
It's a shame that there are so few games like that... :(

Demon Cleaner
25th June 2009, 17:01
Dead Rising for the X360 is quite fun, slaughter loads of zombies with use of the whole environment.

Harrison
25th June 2009, 21:56
But you can't play as a Zombie in Dead Rising, can you?

Demon Cleaner
26th June 2009, 07:14
But you can't play as a Zombie in Dead Rising, can you?I don't think so.