PDA

View Full Version : MySpace problems

Submeg
10th February 2007, 10:20
Well,

I have a MySpace account, and when I try to enter my name and password and press enter, it returns with an unexpected error. However, I can enter my messages and comments from hotmail, but if I try to return to my main profile page I get the same error. Has anyone encountered this? I have cleared my cookies and such.

It seems that it thinks I'm logged in or something...

Harrison
10th February 2007, 11:16
I don't use MySpace but it sounds like either part of the MySpace network is down at the moment, or something at your end has got screwed up. Try clearing your browser cache and cookies and then trying again.

Submeg
10th February 2007, 12:41
Its ok I have just been doing some reading....I understand now. MySpace = deadspace

Stephen Coates
10th February 2007, 15:29
MySpace sucks, therefore it is not surprising if you are experiencing errors.

rayzorblue
11th February 2007, 18:08
I have a MySpace and i never really used it then out the blue yesterday i logged in and i had a message from someone i hadnt heard from for 3 years, she has been living in Milton Keynes and she sent me a message sayin "i cant believe i found you on here".

So just for that MySpace gets a thumbs up from me.

If you wanna see it click here (http://www.myspace.com/raysutopia).
I warn you though its not very interesting (although there are some crazy videos on there and not crazy in a good way).

Stephen Coates
11th February 2007, 20:26
WTF has that page got on it? I had trouble moving the mouse when it was open.

At least I could read the text, which is more than I can say for some (lots) of MySpace profiles.

Submeg
11th February 2007, 21:44
Yea I have decided to keep it open just to find people, but not uploading video and stuff on it. not wasting my time on it.

Harrison
12th February 2007, 19:52
WTF has that page got on it? I had trouble moving the mouse when it was open.

Using one of those retro very slow PCs again were you Steve?

Demon Cleaner
12th February 2007, 21:36
Is there a good space account provider for free out there? I only have 30MB with mine.

Harrison
12th February 2007, 22:28
What sort of size webspace were you looking for, and what did you want to use it for?

Demon Cleaner
12th February 2007, 23:36
What sort of size webspace were you looking forDon't know, perhaps 100-200MB.

and what did you want to use it for?To link some files. I linked the pdf retro magazines on this forum, and also when I did the audio quiz, I linked it from there. But 30MB is very small, and with the pdf and audio files for one quiz, it's almost full.

Harrison
13th February 2007, 00:08
I cannot really recommend any free web hosting services as most are very restrictive and limiting in their access and usage.

However, if that is all the space you need then I would be more than happy to let you have some space on the classicamiga server for your own use. I will PM you with more details regarding this.

Plus for files that are going to be used for things relating to classicamiga anyway, such as quizzes you can host those on the classicamiga server anyway. Things such as the audio file quiz for example could be hosted on the server without any problems. I will setup a Quiz area on the server for future use to host images and other Quiz related files for you.

Demon Cleaner
13th February 2007, 00:30
Ok, fine, thanks. I really don't need that much, but 30MB is somewhat almost nothing, you cannot store a bigger file or so. The files don't only need to be stored, but also linked, that is my main problem.