PDA

View Full Version : Amiga News Commodore Vegas Expo v5.0

Harrison
18th June 2009, 15:56
The Commodore Vegas Expo v5.0 is being held on July 25-26 at the Plaza Hotel in Las Vegas next month.

Joining this years Expo will be CBM Engineers Bil Herd, Dave Haynie & Chuck Peddle who will be invited to a Q&A session from the audience. Robert Bernardo, one of the organisers, has also asked for questions from the forums to put to the guys.

Bil Herd - Principal Engineer on Plus/4, C16 & C128 and others
Davie Haynie - Engineer on Plus/4 C16 - Principle Engineer on the Amiga 2000
Chuck Peddle - Commodore Engineer - Designer of the 650x series Micro processor used in the Apple II, VIC-20, NES, the Atari 8-bit computers and the BBC Micro to name a few.

If anybody has anything they would like to ask, please feel free to reply to the thread or otherwise drop me a PM and I will ensure they are forwarded to Robert.

Transcripts/Video/Audio files will be available after the event. For more information go to the official site here (http://www.portcommodore.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=commvex:start).

Tiago
18th June 2009, 17:18
Chuck Peddle ???
After Jay Miner this was one of the biggest brains ever!!

I will think of soemthing to ask

Teho
18th June 2009, 20:24
Can't think of anything that won't for sure be asked anyway. But will definitely be following this with interest. Thanks for the heads-up. :)

Puni/Void
22nd June 2009, 21:01
Thanks for the info, Harrison. I'll see if I can come up with a question or two.