PDA

View Full Version : Buleste? JT?

Puni/Void
28th May 2009, 19:02
Does anyone know what's up with Buleste these days? He hasn't posted anything for a couple of months now.

And JT, how are you doing? We miss your funny comments and witty remarks. :cool:

There are several other posters I miss seing something from as well. If you're still here, give us a sign. ;)

Harrison
28th May 2009, 22:45
Yeah, I've noticed some of the regulars are not around much, if at all. I hope they are all OK. Might send an email to check up on them.

Demon Cleaner
29th May 2009, 06:11
Buleste came back like 2 weeks ago, posting 2-3 comments, then also disappeared again as fast.

Sharingan
29th May 2009, 08:48
Mayhaps the improving weather has something to do with it?

Then again, that shouldn't stop anyone from coming to this hallowed place! :rockbanana:

Demon Cleaner
29th May 2009, 08:52
He was online 24/7, and he's not here since almost 2 month, so I guess it ain't the weather.

Sharingan
29th May 2009, 08:53
New girlfriend? :fool:

Harrison
29th May 2009, 09:01
New Job?

Sharingan
29th May 2009, 11:20
New pet? :fool:

Harrison
29th May 2009, 12:09
All really the same thing? ;)

v85rawdeal
30th May 2009, 18:59
I agree, maybe he's got a job walking his new girlfriend's pet dog!

or was it walking his new pet dog's girlfriend???

Buleste
3rd June 2009, 21:14
Thanks for the concern but no girlfriend, new or old, no job, new or old and whilst the weather has been nice it has had nothing to do with me being away. Merely a case of life has stopped play and I'm staying away from almost all forums and discussions at the moment.

I'm not sure how long this hiatus will last but certainly for the foreseeable future. I still pop in every now and again to read posts and clear out unread ones so I'm never too far away.:Lurking:

Hope to be beating v85rawdeal for POTM soon.:thankyou:

Harrison
4th June 2009, 09:10
It seems quite a few people in the last couple of years have suddenly been reflecting on life and taking the instant decision to ditch all things internet related and have a break from their online lives.

The admin of OldSkoolUK did this last year, and hasn't been seen online that much ever since. Eggman of romburning fame did it a couple of years ago to the dismay of all his fans and customer base, but then returned, only to stop his rom trading and eventually evolve his site from the forum into a personal blog. And others were effected by real life events and decided to take a step back from the Amiga community and the internet as a whole to re-evaluate their lives.

I hope you will be back to full posting capacity real soon as many regulars definitely miss you posts and large contribution to the ever growing post spam! ;) (only joking). Hope to see you more active again soon.

Regarding POTM. I know it has been neglected in recent months. I kind of lost interest and motivation in the whole POTM competition when the number of nominated posts fell to only a couple each month and no one seemed interested. I hope to reignite the POTM competitions really soon, along with the highscore ones too.

Demon Cleaner
4th June 2009, 13:08
Regarding POTM. I know it has been neglected in recent months. I kind of lost interest and motivation in the whole POTM competition when the number of nominated posts fell to only a couple each month and no one seemed interested. I hope to reignite the POTM competitions really soon, along with the highscore ones too.Everything seems to get less interest, also nobody participates in the quiz anymore.

Stephen Coates
4th June 2009, 14:07
Regarding missing people, I am still curous as to where Tweaking, Killa and SearnIRL got to.

Demon Cleaner
4th June 2009, 14:32
And LowercasE. Haven't seen him since almost 2 years now.

Harrison
4th June 2009, 15:41
Regarding missing people, I am still curous as to where Tweaking, Killa and SearnIRL got to.

Definitely. Killa and SeanIRL were very active at the start of the forum all those years ago and continued to post daily for a long time, but then just vanished. Could be personal life changes. Always a little strange when someone is so active and become online friends with all other regulars, to then just vanish over night though.

Submeg
9th June 2009, 10:57
People get busy too....I've been stupid busy, which has made internet almost invisible.