PDA

View Full Version : Movies A few interesting movies on the horizon

Sharingan
27th May 2009, 21:40
Terminator Salvation (didn't like the trailers, but the movie should prove interesting)
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Megan Fox!)
Ice Age 3
Harry Potter: The Half Blood Prince
Up (Pixar's next)
Bruno
Inglourious Bastards (Tarantino's next)

I'll probably be watching each of these in the theatre with the exception of the last.

Harrison
27th May 2009, 23:06
I thought the shorter Terminator Salvation trailer is really good, but I didn't like the long one.

One of the Transformer trailers is also better than the longer one. And the film does look great. As does Megan Fox! Still a shame about all her tattoos.

I'm looking forward to seeing the first 4 on your list.

Puni/Void
28th May 2009, 18:38
Terminator Salvation (didn't like the trailers, but the movie should prove interesting)
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Megan Fox!)
Ice Age 3
Harry Potter: The Half Blood Prince
Up (Pixar's next)
Bruno
Inglourious Bastards (Tarantino's next)

I'll probably be watching each of these in the theatre with the exception of the last.

Ice Age 3? The first two simply rocked. I'm definitely going to see this one. I wasn't even aware it was coming up. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm a bit sceptical to another Terminator movie, but I'm going to see it nonetheless.

Sharingan
28th May 2009, 21:09
Well, there's reason to be skeptical about T4, especially because it's directed by McG (Charlie's Angels), but it does have Christian Bale in it, whom I find a terrific actor (despite him being a rather arrogant bastard if the stories are to be believed). We'll have to see!

Harrison
28th May 2009, 23:05
Ice Age 3 looks great in the trailers they are currently running in the cinema. I wasn't aware it existed either until I saw the trailer a few weeks ago. Can't wait.