PDA

View Full Version : [PSP] Star Ocean - Second Evolution

Harrison
6th February 2009, 01:35
If you are a fan of the Star Ocean RPG series then some great news.

Another new Star Ocean game has now been released, and this time for the PSP.

I've not played it yet, but the screenshots look great and very true to the style of previous games, and the combat system is meant to be the same too. I'm really looking forward to playing this one. :)

Demon Cleaner
6th February 2009, 08:17
I already saw them playing it at GIGA on TV some weeks ago, but I rather wait for the next Star Ocean (called "The Last Hope") for next gen consoles which will be released in March.

Ghost
7th February 2009, 04:51
While I still not have purchased a PSP, I have purchased the first Star Ocean in advance before the title becomes to rare to find it for a reasonable price.

I am planning the same with Star Ocean 2.

I hope Square Enix in time will release SO: The Last Hope also on the PS3 as I have no intention of purchasing an Xbox 360.

Once I have it could someone please explain to me how the crafting system works?
I haven't got a clue, I know you can make health items with it and stuff you can sell but is this also how you make better armor and weapons?

Sharingan
8th February 2009, 06:18
Square Enix has only released mediocre next-gen games so far, so I'm hoping Star Ocean: TLH will be better - even though it's on the 360 only (for now).

The screenshots look nice anyhow. Then again, so did The Last Remnant - and that game turned out to be horse dung. Maybe these guys should stick to making PS2 RPGs.

Demon Cleaner
9th February 2009, 14:41
The screenshots look nice anyhow. Then again, so did The Last Remnant - and that game turned out to be horse dung. Maybe these guys should stick to making PS2 RPGs.I think Infinite Undiscovery was even worse than The Last Remnant.