PDA

View Full Version : "Do you know what really grinds my gears?"

Submeg
3rd February 2007, 21:47
Two things:

- The fact that we grow rice in Australia. We have a drought and they are growing RICE? :doh2:
- The comment "The customer is always right" What a load of bullsh!t....if they were always right I wouldnt want to throw things

J T
4th February 2007, 18:48
When some C-Unit opens their car doors into mine. Not once, twice but THREE god-damn times this week out in the car park of our flats. Makes me so angry as I'm ever so careful not to mash doors into other cars.

Harrison
5th February 2007, 00:12
People opening their car doors and denting mine is also one of the things I hate too. I am so careful not to knock others cars with my doors, and also try to keep my car as nice as i can without any dents. Then you so some stupid old person or some woman with kids park next to you and open their door as far as they will go against your car and hold it there until the passenger has got in or out.

Once I was even sat in my car when this woman did it to let her kid out. I was do mad I blasted the car horn, then got out the car and had a go at her, followed by looking carefully at my car door and telling her that if I found a dent she was paying for it. Lucky for her I couldn't see any damage.

It seems so many people just have no respect for their car or any one elses. Some just don't view a car as anything special and just treat it as transport from A-B, and that bugs me. If they want to treat their own car like crap then that is up to them, but it doesn't give them the right to also treat mine in the same way.

Same goes for passengers in your own car. Some just don't seem to have any respect either.

Submeg
5th February 2007, 00:43
I agree with that. But Im just like eh, if they bash my car, then I key theirs...:evil:

AlexJ
5th February 2007, 08:10
Oh yeah the car thing gets to me too. I go to Tesco's at 7am, there must be 150-odd spaces there, all but three are empty so I park in a row all to myself and by the time I return there's a wreck of a car parked right next to mine, still 100 other spaces empty and there's a scratch/dent on my door. :mad: