PDA

View Full Version : Back from surgery

Demon Cleaner
2nd February 2007, 17:43
I'm back, and I'm very glad. I had a tremendous pain yesterday when I got home, and it lasted for 24 hours straight, couldn't sleep at all, almost cried. Today I'm better but I'm feverish, but the pain has reduced. I'm still a little weak and dizzy, so I won't be at the forums too long. Will just close the quiz now, and Harrison can distribute the points.

Puni/Void
2nd February 2007, 17:50
Sorry to hear that you had such pains. Good that the pain has been reduced. I wish you all the best and hope that you will be well soon. All the best!

Teho
2nd February 2007, 18:26
Likewise from me too. Hope you get better soon!

LowercaseE
2nd February 2007, 20:47
Glad to hear you made it through ok DC. That sucks about the pain right now, hope it gets better quickly. Did they give you any good painkillers?

J T
2nd February 2007, 20:52
That sucks dude, take care of yourself, sure you'll be back to full strength soon.

Harrison
2nd February 2007, 22:05
Hope the operation went well and also hope you feel better soon too. At least well enough to work your PS2! ;)

Will just close the quiz now, and Harrison can distribute the points.

Bugger! I never found time to finish my answers and PM them to you. :( Oh Well. Umm... I will PM you the ones I have before I then go into the Quiz results then at least it feels like I did some of it. :)

Submeg
3rd February 2007, 06:54
Woa hope things are ok. :thumbs:

rayzorblue
3rd February 2007, 13:41
Get well soon m8 hope the pain goes quick.

TiredOfLife
3rd February 2007, 17:42
Glad there were no problems with the op.
Hope your back to full strength soon.

Demon Cleaner
4th February 2007, 21:57
Did they give you any good painkillers?No, and I didn't ask, because I didn't know I would have such pain afterwards.

I'm a bit better already, pain shows up from time to time, but I hope it will go away completely in a few days.

At least well enough to work your PS2!Actually not. Only watched TV and went out yesterday to have a few ciders.