5th January 2009, 21:21
I'm hereby declared a gaylord :thumbs:

The same for me! :lol:

Demon Cleaner
5th January 2009, 22:09
Here too ;)

Chewieshmoo
5th January 2009, 22:14
LOL! Who knew?..............well better let my wife know...........

Stephen Coates
5th January 2009, 22:22
Looks like I am as well. I think all combinations of the answers say you are gay though, so it probably isn't very accurate.

TiredOfLife
5th January 2009, 22:34
A link from that site, not bad.

http://www.failpictures.com/

Stephen Coates
5th January 2009, 23:40
I originally thought that with that web address begining 'ami' it might be a website for gay amiga users or something.

It would be a good address for such as site especially since it begins with 'amiga'.

I don't know how many gay amiga users there are. I know there are quite a few gay/bisexual people on the 68k Mac site.

Harrison
6th January 2009, 00:05
Something you are trying to tell us there Steve? ;)

I personally don't see what sexual orientation and the use of a computer system have in relation to each other. In fact I think that often relating such things together is just stupid.

BTW, I originally looked up amigay to see if any sites actually existed because some have been calling Amibay by that name in a vain attempt at humour.

Buleste
6th January 2009, 09:44
BTW, I originally looked up amigay to see if any sites actually existed because some have been calling Amibay by that name in a vain attempt at humour.

We believe you:no:. Married only a few months and it's already put you off women;).:lol:

Stephen Coates
6th January 2009, 11:58
I personally don't see what sexual orientation and the use of a computer system have in relation to each other. In fact I think that often relating such things together is just stupid.

I don't think they have anything to do with each other. The Macs example was just an observation from being on forum.

Buleste
6th January 2009, 13:53
But Macs come in such pretty colours that you have to be gay or a woman to like them.;)

Harrison
6th January 2009, 14:28
Well summarised :thumbs:

Stephen Coates
6th January 2009, 16:43

I wonder if Harrison is trying to tell us something by starting this topic in the first place.

Demon Cleaner
6th January 2009, 18:02

I wonder if Harrison is trying to tell us something by starting this topic in the first place.Yeah, please tell us Harrison :whistle:

Harrison
7th January 2009, 01:53
Thought it might be a way of getting Steve to admit the truth! ;) :lol:

Stephen Coates
7th January 2009, 03:32
Truth about what harrison? ;)

Buleste
7th January 2009, 12:58
We all know that Harrison has a severe pendulum motion problem ;).

Back to why Mac users are mostly gay.
Whilst I don't know what the latest version of the Mac OS is like the previous ones were all designed to be so idiot proof that only women and gay men could use it without loosing their temper.