PDA

View Full Version : Any fans of Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake here

Ghost
27th December 2008, 22:12
Almost all of you must know of the Metal Gear Solid series but are there any people here that know or are perhaps even fans of Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake?

I think the story of Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake and Snake's Revenge must be clear by now so I am not going to bring it up.

Though I got into the series through the later games Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake remains one of my most favorite home computer games (now also on PS2 and mobile phones) that has been released.

The well thought out design, fun to follow story, and the 80's vibe it has taken over from movies such as Rambo: First Blood part 2 and The Terminator.
Perhaps not totally correct these days but dammit, it can be fun sometimes.

The only things I find a shame is that they have removed a potential tank fight and the Metal Gear G's that were suppose to patrol the factory.

Submeg
27th December 2008, 22:20
I have it, but I haven't played it!

Ghost
27th December 2008, 22:51
Than what are you waiting for?

Harrison
30th December 2008, 12:09
I downloaded the original version a long time ago but only ever played it quickly. So many games still to play and more constantly being released. I just don't know how I will ever play them all!

I am a fan of the series, but not a die hard fan like some. I play the games when they are released and really enjoy them, but I've never collected any of the figures or other merchandise that goes with the series.