PDA

View Full Version : Off topic's off topic thread, VERSION 2!

Harrison
12th December 2008, 16:14
That's right folks, the original off topic thread hit the big 1000! So it's on to something exactly the same...

You know the rules. No discussions... no continuations... just pure nonsense!

Enjoy! :lol:

Let the :nuts: begin!

Tiago
12th December 2008, 16:22
Version 2?
omg.... another round of :nuts:

Buleste
13th December 2008, 09:23
I'm an Amiga and I've got Style!!!!!!!

v85rawdeal
13th December 2008, 17:54
I can't think of anything funny to say...

Buleste
13th December 2008, 17:59
I can't think of anything funny to say...

Business as usual then.:tease:

my_lo
14th December 2008, 14:12
wappadidah bam!

Submeg
15th December 2008, 10:49
So what happens when it reaches 1000?

my_lo
15th December 2008, 11:00

The off-topic's off-topic thread 3 opens :p

Buleste
15th December 2008, 11:04

The off-topic's off-topic thread 3 opens :p

Off Topic's off topic thread BS edition?

Harrison
15th December 2008, 12:21
Or something unusual happens to the 1000th poster. Could be good or bad, but you won't find out until that 1000th post! And no cheating! I don't want to see any double posting! ;) :lol: :nogood:

Buleste
15th December 2008, 13:12
989 to go!!!!

Demon Cleaner
15th December 2008, 14:35
And the happy posting continues :no:

Buleste
15th December 2008, 16:17
Ja aber nein aber ja aber nein aber ja aber nein aber ja aber nein aber ja.

Demon Cleaner
15th December 2008, 16:19
Vicky rulez :thumbs:

Buleste
15th December 2008, 16:21
wollen Sie diesen.

Teho
15th December 2008, 18:19
An, auf, hinter, in, neben, über, unter, vor, zwischen.

German wedding night.

my_lo
15th December 2008, 20:48
Fünf auf der nach oben offenen Richterskala
(Five on the open ended Richter scale)

Submeg
16th December 2008, 06:04
Boom chiki wa wa!

v85rawdeal
16th December 2008, 13:55
We are the knights who say Ni!

Submeg
17th December 2008, 05:16
And we want.........

A SHRUBBERY!

Buleste
17th December 2008, 09:00
You must return here with a shrubbery, or else, you will never pass through this wood... alive.

Buleste
22nd December 2008, 11:27
If squirrels bury their nuts then why are there so many of them?

my_lo
22nd December 2008, 18:45
/daily rant against the world not meeting my expectations ON

I cannot believe the huge amount of time it takes me to cook my breakfast, take a shower and reach my office every morning... 2000 years of "technological evolution", from the wheel to the spaceshuttle and yet our cars are only (as Tom Paris says in the episod where they find a red truck floating in space) "one step further then the horse".
I have visited a project called "living tomorrow (http://www.livingtomorrow.be/)", it's a house equipped with all the newest technologies and honestly, it's crap! Things like the oven that you can start from your cell phone really don't shake me at all.
FFS, where are the sonic showers, the replicators and the transporters? How long will we still have to use a keyboard?
And the ultimate question: What the hell are the scientists doing?

/daily rant against the world not meeting my expectations OFF

Tiago
23rd December 2008, 10:32
Do you still use a keyboard? OMG...
I connected my brain to a computer, but i have problems with the firewall when i drink... :blink: It blocks me my eyes a bit... :blink:

my_lo
23rd December 2008, 14:34
Try disable it, but use somthing like spambot, you don't know what your eyes may see...

Harrison
23rd December 2008, 16:55
I just hope you are not running that horrible Apple iBrain software. It might have a slick and polished interface, but it gives Apple access to all of your thoughts, and it is so bloated it uses up all of your memory! Plus you can only install the latest version if you have a brain made within that last 40 years.

And don't get me started with M$ Brainwave Ultimate edition. That can only be installed on a brain with an IQ of 110 or above, and even then you need an eyeball upgrade.

It's best to stick with Ubraintu. It might be more fiddly to install and get used to, but it only needs a minimal brain IQ of 90 and will run on older hardware up to 65 years!

Buleste
23rd December 2008, 18:54
I just hope you are not running that horrible Apple iBrain software. It might have a slick and polished interface, but it gives Apple access to all of your thoughts, and it is so bloated it uses up all of your memory! Plus you can only install the latest version if you have a brain made within that last 40 years.

And don't get me started with M$ Brainwave Ultimate edition. That can only be installed on a brain with an IQ of 110 or above, and even then you need an eyeball upgrade.

It's best to stick with Ubraintu. It might be more fiddly to install and get used to, but it only needs a minimal brain IQ of 90 and will run on older hardware up to 65 years!

I've got the I.Q. for the M$ version but my eyeballs are screwed so I use the new GetALife glasses, a direct offshoot from secondlife.

TiredOfLife
24th December 2008, 10:44
And already this has blown.
No continuations?

Some of the posts above clearly reply to the previous post.

Sorry to be a killjoy but....
No on seconds thoughts, I love being a killjoy.

E Scrooge ;)

Buleste
24th December 2008, 11:03
What has Joy ever done to you eh??????? Nothing!!!!! So why kill her then?????? Viscous b*stard. Going around killing innocent women at the time of Peace on earth and goodwill to all men. Oh! Right! Goodwill to all men......... So women are exempt then. Cool time to go out and kill Sarah, Jennifer, Sue, Dawne, Debbie and many many more.;)

TiredOfLife
24th December 2008, 11:12
Your version of Xmas might be goodwill and all that nonsense.
I'm a pagan celebrating Yuletide.

So it's sacrifical alter time as far as I'm concerned. :D

Submeg
27th December 2008, 22:22
Cool, I've got the pitchfork...

Harrison
30th December 2008, 14:58
I'm a pagan celebrating Yuletide.

:thumbs: Me too! From next year I will be wishing everyone a happy Yuletide and not a happy Christmas! So there! Now it's going to be bloody hard to find Yuletide cards though. Will have to make my own I think.

Buleste
31st December 2008, 15:17
What ever happened to the Magic Knight.

v85rawdeal
31st December 2008, 19:16
It would strain credulity, at that!

Buleste
1st January 2009, 14:28
Was Monty a Mutant or a Mole?

v85rawdeal
1st January 2009, 14:49
I leave you people alone for just a minute and look what happens. Everything's gone to pot!

Buleste
1st January 2009, 15:05
Smoking Pot or Pot Black?

v85rawdeal
1st January 2009, 15:13
Oh fine! Let's just haul out our swords and start banging away at each other! That will solve everything!

Buleste
1st January 2009, 16:22
I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter.

v85rawdeal
1st January 2009, 16:32
Yo a$$hole! This motha' ****a's dead. Ain't no Chris Angel Mindfreak, David Blane trapdoor horse sh1t jumpin' off here!

Buleste
1st January 2009, 16:36
Then one day I hear "Reach for it, mister." I spun around, and there I was, standing face to face with a six-year-old kid. Well, I just laid down my guns and walked away............... Little bastard shot me in the ass! So I limped to the nearest saloon, crawled inside a whiskey bottle, and I've been there ever since.

v85rawdeal
1st January 2009, 16:40
You're now looking, for the last time, at the mortal body of Francis Elroy Duffy, born to John and Edna Duffy, good, God-fearing folk. Who raised me up to be a good man and a good Christian, and I was a good Christian, a good husband to my beloved wife, good father to my children, who I leave behind, hoping that they, and all you, will learn this here lesson which I leave you with. When you take the devil into your mouth, you're doomed! For he is lying there in wait for you inside that bottle of whiskey. Waiting for you to take him into your mouth. Waiting to get down into your guts where he can do his devil's work. Liquor is the most foul, evil thing in this here world. It destroyed good men like myself. It'll destroy you too. Beer is not much better - it's slower, cheaper. So take these words of advice. And remember, you heard them from a poor sinner, got no more cause to lie, 'cause he's going to meet his Maker. Now he's ready. Well that's all I've got to say.

Buleste
1st January 2009, 16:42
You will be risking your lives, whilst I will be risking an almost-certain Academy Award nomination for the Best Supporting Actor.

v85rawdeal
1st January 2009, 16:46
You had to open your big mouth and ruin the only good scene I got in the picture. I might have won the Academy Award!

Buleste
1st January 2009, 16:49
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

v85rawdeal
1st January 2009, 16:56
Have no fear, the Cosmic Fool is here, to blow the lid off your conformist button-down world!

Buleste
1st January 2009, 17:01
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

v85rawdeal
1st January 2009, 17:03
Oh, well then you know all about it and what a terrible country it is. Nothing but desolate wastes and fierce beasts. And the poor little Oompa Loompas were so small and helpless, they would get gobbled up right and left. A Wangdoodle would eat ten of them for breakfast and think nothing of it. And so, I said, "Come and live with me in peace and safety, away from all the Wangdoodles and Hornswogglers and Snozzwangers and rotten Vermicious Knids."

Buleste
1st January 2009, 17:05
Throw out your hands.
Stick out your tush.
Hands on your hips, give 'em a push.
You'll be surprised
you're doing the French mistake.
Voila.

v85rawdeal
1st January 2009, 17:08
What a unique device, the human tush. An architectural wonder, one of a kind... actually two of a kind. Designed to support our weight for a lifetime of sitting it also has the subtlety to do the samba. And when attached to certain members of the female species at a time when light summer dresses are worn can cause some of us to drive our cars straight up a lamppost.

Buleste
1st January 2009, 17:15
What are we made of? Our fathers came across the prairies... fought Indians... fought drought, fought locusts, fought Dix... remember when Richard Dix tried to take over this town? Well we didn't give up then... and by gum, we're not gonna give up now!

v85rawdeal
1st January 2009, 17:20
Are you happy? Are you satisfied now? I mean, that's the way it works, isn't it? You set us up. You take someone like him, you give him hope, just so you can take it away again? What did he ever do to you? What did any of us ever do to you? What did the whole ****ing world do to you, that we deserve all of this? I mean, come on, the locusts and the death of the first-born wasn't good enough for you anymore so now it's the death of the eldest? The death of heroes? You know what? **** you. Because we're not just gonna lay down and die down here. You want to finish off the job? Come down here! Do it yourself. You send the Angel of Death, you better give him one hell of a big sword, because I tell you what, we are gonna kick his ass all the way back to the great white ****ing throne. And then we're coming for you. We're coming for you.

Buleste
1st January 2009, 17:24
Now I don't have to tell you good folks what's been happening in our beloved little town. Sheriff murdered, crops burned, stores looted, people stampeded, and cattle raped. The time has come to act, and act fast. I'm leaving.

v85rawdeal
1st January 2009, 17:28
You keep leaving me. I hate it when you leave me. One time you died and I ended up a Mexican.

Buleste
1st January 2009, 17:32
I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!

v85rawdeal
1st January 2009, 17:38
Can you tell me where the pube fair is?

Buleste
1st January 2009, 17:42
You know him too? That ****ing guy. Made this flick "16 Candles" right? Not bad it's got tits in it, but no bush. Of course Ebert over here don't give a shit about that stuff cause he's all in love with this John Hughes guy and rents every one of his movies. ****ing "Breakfast Club" all these stupid kids actually show up to detention, ****ing "Weird Science" where this one chick wants to take off her gear and get down, but aw, no she don't cause it's a PG movie, and then there's "Pretty In Pink" which I can't watch with this tubby mutha****er any more, because everytime we get to the part where the red head hooks up with her dream guy, he starts sobbin' like a little eight-year-old with a skinned knee and shit. And nothing is worse then watching a fat man weep.

v85rawdeal
1st January 2009, 17:47
What do you look so shocked for, man? Fat bastard does this all the time. He thinks just 'cause he doesn't say anything, it'll have some huge impact when he does open his ****in' mouth.

Buleste
1st January 2009, 18:08
That poem, "The Walrus and the Carpenter" that's an indictment of organized religion. The walrus, with his girth and his good nature, he obviously represents either Buddha, or... or with his tusk, the Hindu elephant god, Lord Ganesha. That takes care of your Eastern religions. Now the carpenter, which is an obvious reference to Jesus Christ, who was raised a carpenter's son, he represents the Western religions. Now in the poem, what do they do... what do they do? They... They dupe all these oysters into following them and then proceed to shuck and devour the helpless creatures en masse. I don't know what that says to you, but to me it says that following these faiths based on mythological figures ensure the destruction of one's inner-being. Organized religion destroys who we are by inhibiting our actions... by inhibiting our decisions, out of... out of fear of some... some intangible parent figure who... who shakes a finger at us from thousands of years ago and says... and says, "Do it - Do it and I'll ****in' spank you. "

v85rawdeal
3rd January 2009, 20:00
You actually want the Opposition to do this? We are through the looking glass now, folks. **** me! We're gonna get My Little Pony... erm... young Benjamin here to announce that he's going to the coalface, and we're gonna do this before the ****ers do, ok?

Buleste
7th January 2009, 10:34
Is it me or does the music from Pirates of the Carribean sound like the music from The Settlers?

v85rawdeal
14th January 2009, 22:48
Julian Clegg has HUGE ears

Buleste
15th January 2009, 10:50
What the hell does "¡" mean? (No it's not an i it's a upside down exclamation point. See i, ¡ they're different. What do you mean you can't see it? Get some new freaking glasses then or use a higher resolution. Trust me they're different.)

Puni/Void
15th January 2009, 11:25
Fallout 3. Got it for Christmas. Am hooked. Who would have known? Gotta love the scoped Magnum and business suit.

v85rawdeal
15th January 2009, 20:10
Hold a chicken in the air...

Buleste
16th January 2009, 08:58
Stick a deckchair up your nose

v85rawdeal
17th January 2009, 07:01
What do you call a pig with wings?

[Heather Mills] Highlight here

Tiago
17th January 2009, 20:26

Reminds me the Album Animals from Pink FLoyd, great album!

Buleste
17th January 2009, 20:59

Heather mills McCartney never played with Wings. That was Linda. The only wings HMM would get is if she died and went to heaven and I'm fairly sure she's going to be roasting in hell. Especially as it's going to make my afterlife more unbarable. Having said that if I kill her and send her to hell then that might get me into those pearly gates.:hmmm:

v85rawdeal
18th January 2009, 10:36
"For the first time in my life, my bottom has become a two-way street." - J. Clarkson

Submeg
21st January 2009, 05:41
I'm thinking of buying the Samsung Innov8

v85rawdeal
21st January 2009, 05:59
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Buleste
22nd January 2009, 11:33
What worries me most about the credit crunch, is that if one of my cheques is returned stamped 'insufficient funds’? I won’t know whether that refers to mine or the banks.

v85rawdeal
29th January 2009, 19:22
Now you listen to me, I'm an advertising man, not a red herring. I've got a job, a secretary, a mother, two ex-wives and several bartenders that depend upon me, and I don't intend to disappoint them all by getting myself "slightly" killed.

Buleste
30th January 2009, 09:28
Who died and made you ****ing king of the zombies?

v85rawdeal
31st January 2009, 19:05
If this is the crew who's supposed to be filming us, who's filming us now?

Buleste
31st January 2009, 19:51
Just look at the face: it's vacant, with a hint of sadness. Like a drunk who's lost a bet.

v85rawdeal
7th February 2009, 19:44
Just the knowledge that every minute spent in my company becomes the new greatest minute of your life!

Buleste
7th February 2009, 20:13
If this is the greatest moment in my life, KILL ME NOW!!!!!!!

Demon Cleaner
9th February 2009, 14:49
Negrita was too much yesterday :blink:

v85rawdeal
10th February 2009, 16:56
Just call me Rhino... the hamster!

Demon Cleaner
10th February 2009, 17:02
Just call me Hamster... the Rhino!

Buleste
10th February 2009, 17:29
Rock star ate my hamster!!!

Demon Cleaner
10th February 2009, 19:11
Shall I buy a chipped Wii??

v85rawdeal
10th February 2009, 19:25
Should you eat a wee'd chip?

Demon Cleaner
10th February 2009, 20:28
I'd like to have both!!!!!!!!

Demon Cleaner
11th February 2009, 14:12
Wii posts moved to next gen consoles section.

Buleste
11th February 2009, 15:02
I want a wee!!!!

Puni/Void
27th February 2009, 21:14
Can I ass you a few questions?

Buleste
28th February 2009, 10:28
And I'll sell you no pies.

v85rawdeal
28th February 2009, 18:03
Pies?

PIES???

We don't want no stinkin' PIES!!!!!

Puni/Void
3rd March 2009, 12:27
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.

Teach him to use the Internet, and he won't bother you for weeks!

Submeg
4th March 2009, 10:30
Man im hungry!

Buleste
4th March 2009, 11:06
Man im hungry!

In that case I'll be the Czech Republic.

Tiago
4th March 2009, 12:25
i will never forget that nice bar in Prague where beers where only 0,50 euros ...
it was not on the center, it was a bit far away, but it was so cool !!

Puni/Void
5th March 2009, 11:39
Mmmm... beer....

Submeg
5th March 2009, 21:39
Going to uni today....my last year!

v85rawdeal
13th March 2009, 08:55
I know when I last washed it, but I still wouldn't want to lick it!

Tiago
13th March 2009, 09:07
why do we write in this post? Do you feel better after some offtopic words?

Friday!!! finally !!

Buleste
13th March 2009, 09:19
I gotta get me a life!!

my_lo
14th March 2009, 15:17
Yay, in a few minutes, it's saturday eve macdonalds... Big maaaaaac

v85rawdeal
14th March 2009, 18:44
Observe for example that ewe in that oak tree. She is clearly trying to teach her lamb to fly.

Submeg
15th March 2009, 03:58
Observe for example that ewe in that oak tree. She is clearly trying to teach her lamb to fly.

Can't get enough of that!

Puni/Void
15th March 2009, 16:31
The captain of a steam ship takes the shortest distance between two points. The captain of a sail ship seeks a course along which the winds can be expected to blow in the right direction. So there you have it.

v85rawdeal
19th March 2009, 13:04
Do you smoke in bed?

No, but I do singe a bit!

v85rawdeal
3rd April 2009, 20:11
I find your lack of hair disturbing.

v85rawdeal
18th June 2009, 19:52
The homoerotic overtones to the relationship between Pinky and Brain are purely a figment of your imagination

Tiago
19th June 2009, 13:56
I usually dont understand 50% of what you all put in this post....
language problems... maybe

Demon Cleaner
19th June 2009, 14:01
I usually dont understand 50% of what you all put in this post....
language problems... maybeSame here, perhaps not 50%, but some people tend to use words I just don't get, thus it's difficult to get the joke behind it :(

Harrison
19th June 2009, 14:02
Don't worry. I understand the words, but not always the point! ;)

Especially when v85 is involved... :lol:

woody.cool
19th June 2009, 16:25
My response to this thread always has been and always will be:

WTF?

demusse
19th June 2009, 21:25
but why does a dog lick his balls?:unsure:

Sharingan
19th June 2009, 21:27
Just so he can lick your face moments later? :lol:

Dogs have a weird sense of humour, they have.

demusse
19th June 2009, 21:44
hmmmm, i guess he does because he can !:hmmm:

Submeg
19th June 2009, 22:59
I think the real question is:

Chicken or egg, who was first? Discuss.

demusse
19th June 2009, 23:07
yes...but will he ever play the violin again???

Shoonay
20th June 2009, 11:01
hai guyz, wut goin on in diz thread?

v85rawdeal
20th June 2009, 19:05

I could answer this, but I'd bore you stupid.... not that would affect Submeg much ;)

Puni/Void
22nd June 2009, 20:59

I could answer this, but I'd bore you stupid.... not that would affect Submeg much ;)

Hey! Please answer. :) I'm curious. :smokin:

woody.cool
23rd June 2009, 08:57
Look, the damn chicken came first :lol:

Sharingan
23rd June 2009, 09:44
Curiosity killed the cat. Or was it the dog?

Buleste
11th July 2009, 12:53
It was the huge road train. (Just a quick post that I couldn't resist. I'm not back properly but do pop in occaisionally:D)

v85rawdeal
11th July 2009, 17:21
Would that be the one with ACME on the side???

Buleste
11th July 2009, 21:54
Would that be the one with ACME on the side???

No. It had What do you think of my driving? If you have a problem call someone who gives a damn. on the back;).

v85rawdeal
25th July 2009, 20:05
4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions.

Buleste
2nd August 2009, 16:47
Here is a little something that is indisputable mathematical logic.
This is a strictly mathematical viewpoint….it goes like this:

What Makes 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100%? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%. How about achieving 103%? What makes up 100% in life?

Here’s a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M
N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A -R -D-W-O -R -K
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

and

K -N -O -W-L -E-D-G-E
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But ,

A-T -T -I -T -U -D-E
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And,

B -U -L -L -S -H-I -T
2+21+12+12 +19+8+9+20 = 103%

AND, look how far ass kissing
will take you.

A-S -S -K -I -S-S -I -N-G
1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty, that While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, its the Bullshit and Ass kissing that will put you over the top.

‘REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM’

Tiago
2nd August 2009, 18:29
Just Return from a mini-vacations.

Buleste, are you ok? :huh:

Buleste
2nd August 2009, 19:53
Buleste, are you ok? :huh:

Yes................

From a certain point of view.;)

Submeg
3rd August 2009, 07:48
Huh? What have I missed?

v85rawdeal
6th September 2009, 07:32
1.12.12 25.15.21.18 2.1.19.5 1.18.5 2.5.12.15.14.7 20.15 21.19

Submeg
6th September 2009, 22:46
1.12.12 25.15.21.18 2.1.19.5 1.18.5 2.5.12.15.14.7 20.15 21.19

Damn code!:boxing:

Puni/Void
13th September 2009, 18:34
I fart in your general direction!

Puni/Void
6th October 2009, 10:32
:tumbleweed:

It's quiet, too quiet...

v85rawdeal
8th October 2009, 18:52
BOO!!!

Submeg
8th October 2009, 21:28
Someone please write this user manual!

Harrison
9th October 2009, 00:45
It's quite simple. Just blow to inflate, and don't forget to wash it afterwards!

Buleste
9th October 2009, 08:53
Want to know who's cruising around for butt sex????? There's an App for that.

Submeg
13th October 2009, 10:25
Want to know who's cruising around for butt sex????? There's an App for that.

I really hope you're joking! :unsure:

Harrison
13th October 2009, 14:27
Actually he isn't! There is really an App for the iPhone for gay men to see who is close by also looking to hook up! Stephen Fry mentioned it recently on a TV program. Can't remember if he was on about it on QI or on a chat show like Jonathan Ross.

v85rawdeal
15th October 2009, 21:32
It was on Top Gear, and they tried it out on the audience!

Harrison
16th October 2009, 08:33
Ah, yes, now I remember. :)

outlawal2
16th October 2009, 17:30
Ok, I guess I will add my own worthless nonsense to this thread...

And there you have it!

Well I guess that does it... :acclaim:

Submeg
16th October 2009, 22:18
Saw Lowrider last night, FREAKING AWESOME. Went off!

Buleste
29th October 2009, 10:02
What are Disney going to do about the Muppet show season where Chris Langham is a guest star???

Submeg
29th October 2009, 10:54
I know many muppets

Buleste
3rd November 2009, 13:55
I'm a Lawyer and Windows 7 was my idea. Now give me £5 billion.

v85rawdeal
6th November 2009, 14:19
If your parents didn't have children, then the chances are you won't either.

Demon Cleaner
6th November 2009, 15:57
Same if your parents were gay ;)

Buleste
6th November 2009, 16:59
What about transsexual?

Harrison
10th November 2009, 11:38
Just hope you are a girl!

Submeg
11th November 2009, 12:45
Scary!!!

Buleste
24th November 2009, 11:00
I bet Peter Andre's phone bill is high this month.

Harrison
24th November 2009, 13:22
Katie Price most hated person in the UK? I hope so! ;)

Submeg
25th November 2009, 10:32
They are both gross

Buleste
25th November 2009, 13:25
They are both gross
Congratulations!!!!!! You've won the understatement of the year award!!!!!:MexWave::w00tdance::present:

Submeg
6th December 2009, 08:12
They are both gross
Congratulations!!!!!! You've won the understatement of the year award!!!!!:MexWave::w00tdance::present:

COOL! What's in the box?

Buleste
6th December 2009, 09:24
RING!!! RING!!!! RING!!!! The banker offers you a rat for what's in that box. Deal or No Deal?

Submeg
6th December 2009, 20:58
NO DEAL! Give me the box! It could even be a boat!

Puni/Void
11th August 2011, 07:32
Is this OT thread still alive? :tumbleweed:

Submeg
11th August 2011, 12:10
It is now!

Puni/Void
11th August 2011, 18:50
That's good to know, Submeg. :)

Had a calzone just a few moments ago.. mmmm.... tasty stuff!

Stephen Coates
11th August 2011, 20:59
I had fish and chips tonight.

Teho
11th August 2011, 21:42
Tortillas. They were great. :)

Demon Cleaner
11th August 2011, 22:33
Homemade Tiramisu as dessert, lovely!!!

Submeg
12th August 2011, 11:59
I'm getting around 150 hits a day on the blog now!

v85rawdeal
14th August 2011, 17:18
When I came here at 9 o'clock this morning this row was going on. It's now 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

Buleste
15th August 2011, 15:56
Was Cheetarah the Thundercat Ho?

Puni/Void
15th August 2011, 18:41
Spin the Wheel of Fish!

Teho
19th August 2011, 13:15
Presenting, in the category Weird Choice of Instrument for a Video Game Cover:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAEzv-lypmU&feature=player_embedded#!

Harrison
20th August 2011, 10:39
@Teho. That's really cool. Idea for a new thread?

Teho
21st August 2011, 18:37
Well, if I actually could think of more examples of strange covers of video game music, I would. ;)

If anyone else know of some, go ahead and make a topic. :)

Puni/Void
10th September 2011, 15:21
Patties, potatoes, salad, brown sauce. Flushed it down with mineral water. Mmm.. patties...

Puni/Void
15th September 2011, 18:31
Burrrrrrrritos!

Demon Cleaner
16th September 2011, 03:46
Garlic hangover aftertaste is horrible!

Puni/Void
25th November 2014, 19:04
It's November and I'm wearing shorts? Climate change?

Stephen Coates
26th November 2014, 08:07
I have warm clothes and the central heating on :).

Kin Hell
30th November 2014, 10:10
Only had the heating on once this year & got a sore throat for it.

It's November and I'm wearing shorts? Climate change?

I wear shorts every day @ work, whatever the weather. :shades:

Harrison
30th November 2014, 13:59
It has been one of the warmest Novembers since records began, according to the met office. It does make me wonder why records only began 100 years ago (1914). What were they doing before that? Surely someone was logging the weather before this in the Victorian era when they were quite obsessed with the weather.

Kin Hell
8th December 2014, 13:06
It has been one of the warmest Novembers since records began, according to the met office. It does make me wonder why records only began 100 years ago (1914). What were they doing before that? Surely someone was logging the weather before this in the Victorian era when they were quite obsessed with the weather.

All part of Mind Control Central dear chap. :shades: :rolleyes:

Btw, you work for the P.O. H..... ain't u wearing shorts? :D

Harrison
9th December 2014, 11:35
Some of the delivery driver still are, but I work in a distribution centre in the evenings, so much colder. Was -2 last night whilst there!

Kin Hell
16th December 2014, 17:52
Brrrr fella. :D

Puni/Void
4th March 2017, 18:47
Weather report: Some snow today here in the southern part of Norway. A bit chilly, but not too bad.

J T
5th March 2017, 21:06

I dunno, struggling to exist perhaps? Maybe there wasn't an 'official' weather body so any records before that are not fully recognised.

Reminds me of a (classic, so S10 or earlier) Simpsons skit, one of those little throw-away gags that they were so good at: "this is the windiest weather ever recorded; since 1982, when the record office mysteriously blew away"

Kin Hell
6th March 2017, 22:57
Global weather is completely f'kd if you base it on the last 100 years of weather prediction. Seasons have fluttered away the last 40 years. Billions of tons of Ice are melting into the sea. BIG Global changes ahead. We've seen nothing yet. :ninja:

Harrison
7th March 2017, 08:41
Weather forecasters and the whole science behind it involves a lot of prediction and complete guess work. We don't really know what the weather patterns were like in previous centuries other than comments made in writings that remain. Historical religious texts do hint at very bad weather events, which they attribute to an act of God because they didn't understand.

Yes we are messing everything up by pumping all the rubbish into the atmosphere, but when you look at how much pollution is put into the air when a volcano erupts it can put things into perspective.

Yes the ice is melting at one pole, but it's increasing at the other. We really don't understand why.

The world, its climate, and weather patterns have changed dramatically over time. It's going to change again at some point and we might not survive unless we stop fighting over fictitious religious deities and actually move the human race forward. Look how far science was pushed forward because of WWI and II and how far we have progressed since. However things like space travel have stalled. If we were not fighting stupid medieval groups and developing tech we would already be in space. It's mad.

Plus it's a waste of time trying to stop the world polluting the atmosphere whilst you have China and India, among others, not giving a damn and pumping whatever they like everywhere.

And India's brilliant new idea to reduce air pollution in the worst affected cities is to mount decommissioned aircraft jet engines vertically next to power stations to blast their pollution higher into the atmosphere. That's not going to cause any longer term issues now is it? Idiots!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Kin Hell
8th March 2017, 09:12
Lot's of thruth's in your post above H. :yesyes:

& yes, the last thing we want to do is bugger up our planets higher atmospheres. They, along with our Magnetic Field from our spinning Iron Core, help deflect harmful interstellar rays n stuff ever getting to us. Meh! :rolleyes: