PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Avatars

Harrison
4th December 2008, 06:00
Altering our avatars for Christmas has already begun over on AmiBay, so I thought it would be fun to see what everyone can come up with on classicamiga.

The only rules are that you must use a variation of your normal Avatar and it must contain a Christmas related theme.

What do you all think of mine? Can you imagine parents trusting him with their children? :nogood:

Graham Humphrey
4th December 2008, 07:39
Very sinister ;)

Someone made a Xmas-themed one of mine last year on EAB, I'll have to dig that one out if I can.

Bloodwych
4th December 2008, 09:06
Great work! It does indeed look a little evil!

Graham, it was Dizzy who altered loads for people last year I think. I've still got mine kicking around so I'll see it I can dig it up soon.

If not, I'll have a quick doodle myself in Paint Shop Pro! :D

Teho
4th December 2008, 14:36
Well, you've seen mine before. I was going to wait until it was actually christmas but allright, here it is. :)

J T
5th December 2008, 16:18
I'm nor too hot with photoshop but I'll try and have a go later. In the meantime if anyone wants to have a go at mine - christmassy or just plain vandalism - go for it.

Over at BeEx they've been altering usernames too. Some of them are quite funny. I'm now 'sir tinselot' for example :D

Stephen Coates
5th December 2008, 17:10
I was about to change my avatar, then realised that my small RetroSteve image is actually my signature, so rather than changing the avatar, I changed the signature.

Graham Humphrey
5th December 2008, 20:30
Here's the one that Dizzy did for me last year on EAB, the image quality isn't great but had to be like that to fit into the avatar limitations on there. I still like it though.

Bloodwych
6th December 2008, 10:23
RetroScrooge. Love it!

Along with Graham, the Dizzy avatar is now initiated.

Tiago
6th December 2008, 13:54
Ok, here's my new avatar....

Buleste
6th December 2008, 14:00
I've just changed mine to the Grinch as Lew Zealand in a Santa hat doesn't look right.

my_lo
10th December 2008, 13:29
End of the year love :)

StuKeith
10th December 2008, 15:23
There you go! Just Changes my one! :p

TiredOfLife
10th December 2008, 19:45
Ste's is my favourite so far. :thumbs: