PDA

View Full Version : 42 All time Classics

Buleste
14th November 2008, 15:32
I've just started getting back into this game on the DS and was wondering if anyone else still plays it and if so if they fancied some battles.

Harrison
14th November 2008, 16:03
Not currently owning a DC I've not played this one. I'm guessing from the title that it is a compendium of classic games such as drafts and checkers?

Buleste
14th November 2008, 16:06
A sh1t load of card games, board games, bowling, darts etc. Can be fun. Especially with the rankings.

Demon Cleaner
14th November 2008, 18:08
Not currently owning a DC I've not played this one. I'm guessing from the title that it is a compendium of classic games such as drafts and checkers?Actually you OWN a DC, and I don't mean a Dreamcast, but perhaps no DS ;)

Buleste
14th November 2008, 18:42
Not currently owning a DC I've not played this one. I'm guessing from the title that it is a compendium of classic games such as drafts and checkers?Actually you OWN a DC, and I don't mean a Dreamcast, but perhaps no DS ;)

I knew he meant DS but I also know about his immoral feelings for you so I gave him the benefit of the doubt;). CA Brokeback Mountain anyone?:lol:

Harrison
14th November 2008, 23:32
:lol: Freud had a lot to say about typos and the subconscious mind! :unsure:

When I typed DC originally above I thought it looked wrong but couldn't work out why. Oh well... DS was meant as you all knew.