PDA

View Full Version : 3 games for 30€

Demon Cleaner
3rd November 2008, 14:50
I made a good bargain at eBay. I'm always looking for some older games to get them very cheap, and last week I managed to get Assassin's Creed, Enchanted Arms and Lost Planet:Colony Edition for 30€.

Harrison
3rd November 2008, 15:15
That is a very good deal. For which system are the games? 360?

Demon Cleaner
3rd November 2008, 15:20
Assassin's Creed and Enchanted Arms for the PS3 and Lost Planet for the 360, as it seems that the PS3 version has some serious flaws.

Harrison
3rd November 2008, 16:25
That always seems to be the case when a game is developed on the 360, then ported to the PS3. I don't think the developers bother that much and just get the games working to make a quick buck. Shame as it only really puts PS3 owners off of the development team's future releases.

Sharingan
4th November 2008, 21:13
How's Enchanted Arms? It wasn't well-received by the press, but from comments by gamers themselves, it's good fun anyway. I've seen the game in the bargain bin everywhere, so if it's any good, I'll snatch up a copy as well.

Not like I have any time to play it, though :thumbs:

Demon Cleaner
5th November 2008, 16:23
How's Enchanted Arms? It wasn't well-received by the press, but from comments by gamers themselves, it's good fun anyway. I've seen the game in the bargain bin everywhere, so if it's any good, I'll snatch up a copy as well.

Not like I have any time to play it, though :thumbs:Did you really think I'd already tried it out :) I received it yesterday, but didn't give it a try, I still have other things to play, I only bought it because I got it for cheap.

Harrison
5th November 2008, 16:27
You should know DC by now Sharingan! He collects games. You don't expect him to actually play then too, did you? ;) :lol:

Demon Cleaner
5th November 2008, 18:14
I now just preordered Mirror's Edge and also bought Gears of War 2. But now I'm a bit challenged, as I have the 1st Gears of War and have to play it now, as I never touched it before, but want to know the history behind and of course the whole evolution.

I did not order CoD:World at War as I don't know what to think about. The setting is almost the same, WWII, and it seems that it's just a sequel to CoD4, which of course was brilliant, but I could then also play it again instead of spending 55€ again.

Last Friday I d/l the demo of Warhawk, and I enjoyed it a lot, played almost 5 hours straight online, but only one map, because others aren't available. I was considering buying it online for 20€. But then again, I have so much offline games to play?? Don't know, hard decision to take, as usual.

I'm definitely buying too many games, but it's in my BLOOOOOOOD :w00tdance:, always getting excited when new games come out. And I think at the moment there are more quality games coming out than there is quantity.