PDA

View Full Version : vbPlaza

Submeg
29th January 2007, 23:05
Ok, I went in there just about 5 mins ago and it wont let me do anything. It just keeps coming up with the notice "You cannot do this action". Any ideas why? :huh2:

Demon Cleaner
30th January 2007, 00:43
PM Harrison, he should help you out.

Harrison
30th January 2007, 11:19
Is it giving that message for all areas of the vBPlaza? The message means you don't have permission to use that feature. I will double check the membership group permissions and make sure it is set correctly for you to access.

LowercaseE
30th January 2007, 13:13
I get the same message when I try to access anything in it.

Harrison
30th January 2007, 13:36
Sounds like a permissions problems for the VIP membership group. I will double check all the settings and let you know.

AlexJ
30th January 2007, 20:53
I can't get the vbPlaza thing to work either - anylink I click on gives me the error message "You are not allowed to purchase this item.", even if for example I click on bank.

Harrison
31st January 2007, 01:07
I am looking into this problem. I've already checked all of the permissions relating to the permissions of the vBPlaza and everything is set correctly to allow members to use the features. I will therefore be testing this via my test accounts to try and find the problem.

I will let you all know when I've fixed the problem.

Harrison
1st February 2007, 12:15
OK, the vbPlaza should new be fixed and fully working for everyone. Let me know if you still cannot access any of the vbPlaza options.

Submeg
3rd February 2007, 22:44
It works, but I bought a gift, how do I add it to show on my posts?

Harrison
5th February 2007, 00:45
When you purchase a gift, as long as you enter your own username it should then appear in your profile. You can then select whether you want to show it or keep it private. You can also select this when you make the purchase.

Submeg
5th February 2007, 02:26
Yea I put my name in but is it automatically set to private?

How do I show it if I've purcahsed it and it isnt showing?