PDA

View Full Version : My website is online...

amigamaniac
25th October 2008, 15:28
Hi all,

My website http://www.amigamaniac.com is online now.

EDIT Lots of goodies added now, all categories/sections have items in them. Worth a second look if you have visited before ;-)

Oh, and look at my last post in this thread, I have thoughts of a competition to win a free V2.0 ROM switcher!

Nathan

P.S. Any comments about my site would be much appreciated.

sarek2k
26th October 2008, 15:39
Nice collection of links you got all the angles coverd :)

Stephen Coates
26th October 2008, 16:27
Nice logo and background. Is there supposed to be anything else there because whilst both are good, the logo and blue background are all I see?

Still a bit fancier than my new homepage.

:)

sarek2k
26th October 2008, 16:36
@Stephen Coates

I see a menu under the logo with various links etc try again later :)

Buleste
26th October 2008, 16:42
I have a complaint....... Where is CA amongst the links?????;)

amigamaniac
27th October 2008, 00:51
Thanks for the comments :-D

There is a Classic Amiga link on the "Links" page. It is at the very top, occupying the number one position (as a banner).

Nathan

Demon Cleaner
27th October 2008, 07:05
Great looking site, and I spotted classicamiga.com on your circuit boards, cool :thumbs:

Harrison
27th October 2008, 23:04
As I mentioned in PMs the site is starting to look really great. Quick a unique and individual site that stands out, while still retaining retro simplicity. Definitely doesn't really need anything more as it does everything needed.

Great to see CA at the top of the links, and really cool to see our URL on the PCB for the KSRS2. :thumbs:

I hope you manage to sell them all.

Any luck working out the problem with KS1.3 and the KSRS2 on an A600?

TiredOfLife
28th October 2008, 23:12
Nicely done.
Very clear layout with very good quality piccies. :thumbs:

amigamaniac
29th October 2008, 08:56
Thanks for everyone's comments :-D

@Harisson

I haven't yet solved the unruly 1.3 ROM in KSRS V2.0 in the A600. I have one more idea to try - when I find the time. If that doesn't work, then I will hang myself with a single bread-board wire :p I will then leave a note, requesting that the A600, and KSRS V2.0 be buried with me in the coffin - that way I can keep working on it on the "other side" :fool:

Nathan

amigamaniac
6th December 2008, 14:17
Hi all,

I have neglected Classic Amiga somewhat :-( Which is a shame, because it's such an excellent site! Shame on me :evil:

Anyways, I have been busy plugging my website all over the place, as I have added some more goodies to my website. It's even more worth a look now than before :p Click on down to http://www.amigamaniac.com and have a look.

One other thing, I just had an idea :hmmm: Some kind of competition to win a free Kickstart ROM switcher V2.0, postage included worldwide, so 100% free ;-) Any ideas? Harrison, what say you? Might be good as a promo for me and Classic Amiga. I could advertise it on my website, forcing people to come here :shades: Might even snare you some new members ;-) Oh, maybe I should have regular competitions, that would be fun! :fool:

Perhaps I should go to bed, my brain is starting to snap crackle and pop :-S

Nathan

amigamaniac
30th May 2009, 04:20
Hi All,

It's been a while, as I have been busy with non-Amiga things...

My website is now fully stocked again, with some new stuff added too.

I have added AM27C2048 EPROMS, for those A3000 users with older M.B. revisions that don't have a "ROM tower", and want to upgrade to KS 3.1. I now offer free stickers to go with all EPROMS too - looks a bit nicer.

There's also a CPU and FPU in the "Miscellaneous" section, and some stick on heatsinks.

Also, I have put the prices down on most stock, in some cases by as much as AUD$5.

Anyhow, have a look if you haven't visited my site for awhile! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me ;)

http://www.amigamaniac.com

Nathan

amigamaniac
11th June 2009, 11:59
I now offer ATX to A2000 adapter cables on my website!

I've also reduced the price of ZIP RAM again.

http://www.amigamaniac.com

Harrison
11th June 2009, 20:08
Hi Nathan,

Great to see you are still continuing with your site and Amiga hardware.

Do you have any new Amiga hardware projects planned? And how is the 3 way rom switcher idea progressing?

amigamaniac
14th July 2009, 16:28
Hi Nathan,

Great to see you are still continuing with your site and Amiga hardware.

Do you have any new Amiga hardware projects planned? And how is the 3 way rom switcher idea progressing?

I have started a thread about new projects on AmiBay. For those that don't know, I'm Ultra Reliable in the AmiTraders section ;)