PDA

View Full Version : Competition Twintris hiscore competition winners!

Harrison
21st October 2008, 00:25
I've finally wrapped up the Twintris game hiscore competition.

The final leaderboard is as follows:

Rank | Member | Score
1st| Teho|2530
2nd| Demon Cleaner|2271
3rd| Submeg |1861
4th| Harrison |1380
5th| Buleste |790
Therefore the winner is Teho! Congratulations! :thumbs:

Winners points and trophies will be finding there way into your accounts shortly.

Look out for the next hiscore competition, which will be launched very soon...

Demon Cleaner
21st October 2008, 23:18
Congratulations Teho, you seem to be the Tetris hero here, you should be awarded with the Rise of the Tetris trophy :lol:

Graham Humphrey
22nd October 2008, 06:54
So what's next then? Something a bit more exciting I hope ;)

Buleste
22nd October 2008, 10:22
Sensible Train Spotting???

Harrison
22nd October 2008, 10:46
I've just updated the overall points leaderboard and there has been some interesting movement in the placements. You can take a look here (http://forum.classicamiga.com/showthread.php?t=363).

Buleste, although only coming 5th in the competition still bagged 6 points which was enough to move from 10th place up to 7th and demote 3 other members. I've also moved up one place demoting TiredOfLife, and Submeg, Teho and DC remain in 4th, 3rd and 2nd places respectively (although their points total is edging them all closer to the top). This keeps PG at the top of the board in first place, but now only by a single point.

:)

Harrison
22nd October 2008, 10:47
So what's next then? Something a bit more exciting I hope ;)

If you have a favourite game you would like to be used for the next competition you can nominate it in the Future Game Suggestions (http://forum.classicamiga.com/showthread.php?t=684&page=7) thread.

Teho
22nd October 2008, 17:25
Hah! And my mom kept saying all those hours with Tetris was just a waste. Well, that shows her!! :D

Demon Cleaner
22nd October 2008, 17:28
Hah! And my mom kept saying all those hours with Tetris was just a waste. Well, that shows her!! :D:lol: mothers!!