PDA

View Full Version : It's a Small World

Cortona
10th October 2008, 19:08
How small? I work for an insignificant and insipid financial software supplier, in an office of maybe 90 people. I got chatting to on of our 'tech support' chaps about retro computing and it turns out that he used to make music for a couple of groups about 20 years ago: Bamiga Sector One and Union. (It must have been that long ago as he said he used SoundTracker.)

I have heard of BS1 but I've never seen any of their demos or heard any music from them. Can anyone remember anything about them?

Teho
11th October 2008, 01:32
I'm pretty sure I remember a cracktro frrom Bamiga Sector One, but I can't recall which game in particular had it. Will have a look for it.

premium
11th October 2008, 13:48
Yeah Bamiga Sector One, really nice old cracking group. :) They made lotsa nice cracktros.

Get them here -- > BS1 at pouet.net (www.pouet.net/groups.php?which=1671)

Puni/Void
12th October 2008, 13:22
How small? I work for an insignificant and insipid financial software supplier, in an office of maybe 90 people. I got chatting to on of our 'tech support' chaps about retro computing and it turns out that he used to make music for a couple of groups about 20 years ago: Bamiga Sector One and Union. (It must have been that long ago as he said he used SoundTracker.)

I have heard of BS1 but I've never seen any of their demos or heard any music from them. Can anyone remember anything about them?

It's a small world indeed. I remember when I was a student at uni. I enrolled in a new class and I met this guy that told me that he was interested in digital art. I asked him a bit more about the subject, and it turned out that he was a member of Spaceballs. :lol: Needless to say, we had a lot to talk about, him being in Spaceballs and myself in Gods. :smokin: