PDA

View Full Version : PD game: Go getter

J T
8th October 2008, 21:12
A guy on aother forum (http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2099) is looking for an ADF of a PD game called "Go Getter"

Anyone here have a copy of it easily to hand?

Demon Cleaner
8th October 2008, 21:18
Unfortunately I don't have my Amiga HDD here, as I already packed it up to move to my new house (well actually I already moved it, but still live in my apartment). So I can't help until 2 weeks :(

Harrison
8th October 2008, 22:02
I know that the game was released by 17-Bit and ABOTS PD in June 1991 and is called Go-Getter. And it is included on the amospd disk APD248 called "DEJA VU SLIDESHOW 2"

You just need to locate the actual disk adf now. :blink:

I should have the 17-bit PD CD somewhere. It might be on there. If so I will let you know.

J T
8th October 2008, 22:41
Cool, thanks. Don't worry too much if not though - it's not like he came here to ask for it.

J T
14th January 2014, 01:47
The hunt continues! (http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9891&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30)

Good grief, time does fly. Did anyone ever find an ADF for this game?

Harrison
14th January 2014, 02:14
Thread from 2008? No wonder I don't remember this! :lol:

I can still have a look when I can (if I remember).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

J T
16th January 2014, 01:32
Thread from 2008? No wonder I don't remember this! :lol:

2008 seems a long time ago - I was 27, enjoying going out in London after work, playing football, living it up.... Pretty different to now.

I didn't even remember that I'd asked this here! It seems the chap has been looking for this game for a long long time. Thanks for offering to look.

Demon Cleaner
16th January 2014, 04:13
Funny, I still lived in my apartment and I was single, one month later I met my girlfriend with whom I'm still now, already over 5 years!

Kin Hell
18th January 2014, 18:46
Unfortunately I don't have my Amiga HDD here, as I already packed it up to move to my new house (well actually I already moved it, but still live in my apartment). So I can't help until 2 weeks :(

Funny, I still lived in my apartment and I was single, one month later I met my girlfriend with whom I'm still now, already over 5 years!

Did you find the file on your hard drive? ;) :lol:

Harrison
19th January 2014, 11:36
DC sold all his Amiga's and other retro collection so I expect it is long gone now.

Demon Cleaner
20th January 2014, 12:36
I sold all the hardware, but still have the software collections, just like you Harrison, but as we probably have exactly the same sets, neither one of us has it.

When I wrote my Amiga HDD, I meant my PC HDD with the Amiga software on it, and not an HDD inside an Amiga ;)

Harrison
20th January 2014, 21:17
Ah, OK. I do have a lot of other Amiga software sets, PD and demoscene sets that are not so easily available, plus most of the Aminet CDs and many others, so it is still possible I might have it somewhere.

J T
20th January 2014, 22:24
oooh... could be getting closer.....

J T
18th March 2014, 02:08
Any joy, anybody?

britishnervoso
22nd November 2016, 11:29
The person linked to in the OP is me! And yes, I'm still looking for this game 8 years later, mainly for sentimental/nostalgic reasons. If anyone thinks they might have a copy then please let me know.

Thanks to JT for posting this topic in the first place. :)

Harrison
25th November 2016, 10:25
Give me a nudge in the new year when I have more time and I will take another look for you.