PDA

View Full Version : Please help with this game name!

Josh
1st October 2008, 00:06
OK, it has been soooo long since I had my Amiga but here are the details of what I can barely remember of this game:

-Took place in or near clouds, it was side scrolling I believe, not first person.
-Kind of a strategy-rpg game I THINK where you had to go get different items to either make something or something to advance
-Bald guy seems familiar, cartoon like people, maybe Gods involved like in the heavens?
-One section was an observatory I think and you wanted to get higher in the clouds or up to the clouds some way but you had to get more items and figure out how to use them where

I dunno if I have anything else, but it was very fun but I never beat it and I don't think I could die happy without completing that game...

Please help if anyone has any info...

Josh

Submeg
1st October 2008, 00:45
It sounds a little like Monty Python's Flying Circus? (http://www.classicamiga.com/content/view/2934/96/)

Josh
1st October 2008, 01:05
Wow, after looking at those screenshots, it describes what I wrote pretty good...

However, that is not the game at all, thanks for your input though.

It was more fantasy like, the inventions or people were kinda off the wall it seemed like. And I don't think there were really any points or anything, just trying to advance...

Demon Cleaner
1st October 2008, 08:31
Is your main character a bald guy? Does he wear big glasses? If so then I know the name, but unfortunately can't remember now :unsure:

Josh
1st October 2008, 13:12
Is your main character a bald guy? Does he wear big glasses? If so then I know the name, but unfortunately can't remember now :unsure:

That sounds familiar, think think think!!! I am going to explode if I don't figure it out...I think you may be on to it, lemme know :thumbs:

burns flipper
2nd October 2008, 19:41
Dizzy spent a lot of time jumping around clouds. You also had to collect items to use elsewhere.

Josh
2nd October 2008, 23:02
Dizzy spent a lot of time jumping around clouds. You also had to collect items to use elsewhere.

Not Dizzy...I played that too but that is not it. Demon Cleaner has had the closest guess but not title yet...

Demon Cleaner
3rd October 2008, 01:19
Aaaargh, I have the character in mind but I don't remember the game!!! I now searched for over an hour and still didn't find anything :mad:

Josh
3rd October 2008, 03:04
Aaaargh, I have the character in mind but I don't remember the game!!! I now searched for over an hour and still didn't find anything :mad:

I sure hope you think of it and I sure hope you are right! :lol:

Demon Cleaner
7th October 2008, 15:42
Could this be the main character?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/cioprgr/classicamiga/isitthisone.gif

burns flipper
7th October 2008, 20:33
Mad Professor Moriarty!

Josh
21st October 2008, 00:01
sorry guys, these are not them...anyone else? :no: