PDA

View Full Version : tUM 2008 Invitation

Puni/Void
4th September 2008, 16:12
The group Paradise released the official invitation for The Ultimate Party 2008 yesterday. You can find it here (http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=51574). You'll also be able to download the production from Classicamiga.com in the near future.

I haven't watched the invitation yet, but from what I saw from the screenshot, it looks nice.

Btw.. The Classicamiga.com member, Rebb, made the music for this prod together with Svenzzon. :thumbs:

Demon Cleaner
5th September 2008, 07:04
Nice to see that Rebb is still active, I will have to listen to that piece of music then.

EDIT: Just had a look, the music sounds pretty old school. Which means... I like it :)

New kids on the Bootblock :lol:

Puni/Void
6th September 2008, 12:18
Nice to see that Rebb is still active, I will have to listen to that piece of music then.

EDIT: Just had a look, the music sounds pretty old school. Which means... I like it :)

New kids on the Bootblock :lol:

Glad you enjoyed it, Demon. :) I also had to smile when seeing "New kids on the Bootblock" appear on the screen. :D

The invitation is now available for download at Classicamiga.com. Get it here (http://www.classicamiga.com/content/view/4959/102/).

Harrison
8th September 2008, 17:37
Nice. Will watch this one later tonight. :)

premium
7th October 2008, 21:21
Aloha all, nice to see our stuff spreaded around the net. :D Glad to read that you like it. ;)

There will be some more stuff from us in the future, atleast i hope so. :D

br
premium

Harrison
7th October 2008, 22:39
HI there Premium. Welcome to classicamiga. :)

Great to see more sceners visiting.

Demon Cleaner
8th October 2008, 01:23
Hi mate and welcome :thumbs:

Puni/Void
9th October 2008, 18:21
Aloha all, nice to see our stuff spreaded around the net. :D Glad to read that you like it. ;)

There will be some more stuff from us in the future, atleast i hope so. :D

br
premium

Hi there Premium! Welcome to the Classicamiga forum! Hope you'll enjoy your stay. :thumbs:

Looking forward to see more releases from your group in the future. Any specific plans you would like to reveal? ;)

It's great that Paradise, borned in the beginning of the 90's (1991?), is still active on the Scene. Keep up the good work!