PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Buleste!

Puni/Void
30th August 2008, 11:41
Happy birthday, Buleste! Hope you'll have a good time! :cheers:

:BirthdayBalloons59:

Buleste
30th August 2008, 12:23
Thank you very kindly. It's sucked so far but i'm going to get my self at least half a dozen Black Sheep (http://www.blacksheepbrewery.com/Beers/BottledBeers/BlackSheepAle.aspx) and enjoy myself. (And not in a V85 kind of way).:lol:

v85rawdeal
30th August 2008, 14:57
OY!!! I resent that remark...

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday too...

Oooh, look it's a birthday.... Even MORE opportunities for lost of unread posts :lol:

Buleste
30th August 2008, 15:01

Don't you mean resemble:lol:

Oooh, look it's a birthday.... Even MORE opportunities for lost of unread posts :lol:

That's right it was a cunning plan hatched by my parents 36 years, 9 months and 4 days ago that my birthday should fall in the same week as Harrison was on honeymoon. Better than Nostradamus are my parents!!!;)

v85rawdeal
30th August 2008, 15:29

Don't you mean resemble:lol:

That's what people were expecting me to say...

That's right it was a cunning plan hatched by my parents 36 years, 9 months and 4 days ago that my birthday should fall in the same week as Harrison was on honeymoon. Better than Nostradamus are my parents!!!;)

That's even better foresight than me and my ex had with regard to my daughter...

Well, I guess it means that it's Precognition that's 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration!

Stephen Coates
30th August 2008, 15:51
Happy Birthday!

Teho
30th August 2008, 17:03
Happy hangover! :)

Tiago
30th August 2008, 17:10
Happy birthday Buleste !!!:happybirthday::BirthdayBalloons49::Chompy:

Graham Humphrey
30th August 2008, 17:55
Happy birthday!

Sharingan
30th August 2008, 22:42
Happy birthday, you funnymonger, you!

:happybirthday:

Submeg
31st August 2008, 01:03
Now, the chance for some awesome posts! I mean, Happy Birthday!! :thumbs:

TiredOfLife
31st August 2008, 09:26
Happy Birthday, well for you at least.
Maybe not so much for your long suffering family? ;)

Buleste
31st August 2008, 16:33
Happy Birthday, well for you at least.
Maybe not so much for your long suffering family? ;)

Fortunatly for them most of them have moved far far far away.:lol:

Buleste
1st September 2008, 16:10
I'd like to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday and curse those who didn't;). As it happened my birthday sucked more than a $2.00 whore who pays you $2.00 so she can give you a blow job (gotta love women with dentures:sick:) but I'm going to make up for it this weekend at the last music festival of the year at my local pub where i shall drink copious amounts of beer and feel like death warmed up on the Monday.
:w00tdance::biggrindance::biggrindance::bounce2::wired::fart::BlurryDrunk::sick::ZZZ:

And now for a plug:

Sat 6th September to Sun 7th September W2008 Party in the Car Park at the Wilkes Head, Leek.

Demon Cleaner
2nd September 2008, 11:09
Belated happy birthday from my part :thumbs: (can you remove the curse from me now :()

Harrison
4th September 2008, 16:18
Happy belated birthday from me too. As you can imagine I've been a bit busy since returning home from my honeymoon, so sorry for the late happy birthday.

Hope you can make up for it this weekend and have a good time. :)

toomanymikes
4th September 2008, 19:35
Happy belated bday dude! Hope this weekend kicks ass to make up for it! :cool: