PDA

View Full Version : What is your favourite colour?

Harrison
24th January 2007, 15:16
What is your favourite colour? And is there a reason?

Is it your favourite colour for all things? or just some?

Teho
24th January 2007, 16:04
I don't know, Octarine?

Can't really say I have a favourite colour for anything. I like to dress in black and greys, does that count for something?

rayzorblue
24th January 2007, 16:23
Blue would you believe, but can u guess why?

http://kassiesa.com/uefaclubs/images/Everton.png

Demon Cleaner
24th January 2007, 18:09
Yellow all the way, since I was a kid. I would not buy everything in yellow though. Just think of yellow trousers, weird :blink: So I also kinda like the smilies. I just love the color, so shiny and bright, but most things look ugly in yellow.

Harrison
24th January 2007, 22:39
A lot of cars look cool in yellow. Ferrari, Lamborghini... etc. ;)

TiredOfLife
24th January 2007, 23:11
Yes, blue for me.
Especially Royal Blue.

rayzorblue
25th January 2007, 00:58
Sometimes if i drink too much on a night out my trousers are yellow :eyebrow:

Harrison
25th January 2007, 09:36
Sometimes if i drink too much on a night out my trousers are yellow :eyebrow:

Did we really need to know that? :sick:

Harrison
25th January 2007, 09:40
For me its Orange. Not sure why, just always liked the colour. I don't buy anything in orange though, just like the colour. I did used to want an orange mini when I was younger though.

About the only think I have orange related is my mobile phone company.

Demon Cleaner
25th January 2007, 09:41
The color of beer and cider is yellow too, so everythings Ok, he just could have spilled it over.

Harrison
25th January 2007, 10:15
Do you really believe that? :lol:

AlexJ
25th January 2007, 13:14
For me it's red, but not for everything. I wouldn't want a red room for example, but there's loads of things that look cool in red.

Puni/Void
25th January 2007, 13:15
Blue all the way!

Stephen Coates
25th January 2007, 17:54
Blue and red.

Two of my walls here are painted light nlue, although I prefer to not make rooms that colourful.

And when it comes to clothing I like black.

J T
29th January 2007, 19:16
Blue.

Like our car (Imperial Blue):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/freshbeatsK/P2180203Medium.jpg

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AlexJ
29th January 2007, 20:02
Blue.

Like our car (Imperial Blue):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/freshbeatsK/P2180203Medium.jpg

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is that a Racing Puma (judging by the wheels on it, it looks like one) - very nice car!

J T
29th January 2007, 22:44
Is that a Racing Puma (judging by the wheels on it, it looks like one) - very nice car!

A-ha! You know them :)

Yep, it's a Racing Puma, number 398 out of 500. Those aren't the original wheels, but ones that are verrrrrry similar (but a bit better) to the standard ones - these were the wheels originally planned by Ford/Tickford for the car but changed late on to save some cash, apparently. These, a carbon front splitter, full stainless exhaust and an uprated clutch are the only non standard things on the car, and all by the previous owner. He was well into this motor and every now and then texts asking after it.

Lovely car to drive. Not the most powerful or fast car, but it just feels so great to drive on a nice open stretch of road, absolutely planted and pulls very well. The exhaust pops, crackles and burbles like crazy :D . Bitch to manouver around car parks though.

We absolutely love this car.

AlexJ
29th January 2007, 22:57
A-ha! You know them :)

Yeah always loved the Puma (must have been the Steve McQueen adverts), and would love one of those (specially the interior with the racing seats etc.) - sadly the insurance at my age would be ridiculous :(

Harrison
30th January 2007, 10:48
It seems mad to me that Ford stopped production of the Puma considering how popular it was at the time. Personally I never liked it as it's too small. Very much a girls car in my view. ;)

Demon Cleaner
30th January 2007, 12:09
Very much a girls car in my view.Ford Kitty in pink, awesome :D

J T
30th January 2007, 12:12
Word has it that they stopped production when it was still very popular so that it would remain that way, rather than sort of fading away as people cared less and it got old.

Maybe one day there will be something similar based on the current fester chassis (which is ace for a car of it's size).

Yeah always loved the Puma (must have been the Steve McQueen adverts), and would love one of those (specially the interior with the racing seats etc.) - sadly the insurance at my age would be ridiculous

The Bullitt advert was a winner, being chased by the mustang around San Francisco.

Very much a girls car in my view

In silver they do look a bit ghey. The black ones look cool though. And the racing one is much more manly.

AlexJ
1st February 2007, 20:37
The Opel/Vauxhall Tigra was more of a girly car than the the Puma IMO

J T
1st February 2007, 20:55
The Opel/Vauxhall Tigra was more of a girly car than the the Puma IMO

Also had teeny tiny engines. 1.4 I believe? They were very girly.

Biggest girls car around at the moment has got to be the new VW Beetle, hasn't it?

Harrison
2nd February 2007, 00:03
Yep, the new Beetle or the Citroen c3 pluriel.

My GF had one of those Plurial's for a while and it was a horrible car. Roof was forever going wrong, it leaked a lot when it rained. That was so bad she even had the windscreen replaced and on other occassions loads of other parts. At least it was whilst under guarantee. The senso auto gearbox was also really bad and sometimes decided it wasn't going to accelerate when you put your foot down (not good when pulling out on a roundabout!), and taking the roof right down was a complete nightmare. SO BAD in fact that we only did it twice. The two side rails wouldn't connect back into the rear pillars when we tried to reassemble the car and it took us over half an hour to get the whole thing back together and the roof back up. Good job it wasn't raining!

At least she did finally get fed up with it and part exchanged it for the car she has now, which is much better. A Hyundai Coupe.

TiredOfLife
21st January 2008, 23:08
A girl mate of mine bought a puma about 3 months ago.

v85rawdeal
24th January 2008, 13:24
A girl mate of mine bought a puma about 3 months ago.

Waht colour was it?

(Note the very lame attempt to get the topic on-topic again!)

TiredOfLife
11th February 2008, 23:12
Can't remember, will ask her tomorrow.
(Are all my postings today going be about my goldfish memory?)