PDA

View Full Version : POTM May, June and July Poster of the Month awards go to...

Harrison
6th August 2008, 00:51
Congratulations to Buleste again for winning the May Poster of the Month award

May saw Buleste continue his winning streak and so became the new POTM champion!

He won it with this post (http://forum.classicamiga.com/showthread.php?p=23948#post23948):

That's because he's a big banker. Damn need a new keyboard it appears to have become qberty keyboard.Congrats again mate! :thumbs:

Harrison
6th August 2008, 00:54
And congratulations to my_lo for winning the June Poster of the Month award

June saw my_lo win the Poster of the Month award for the first time and finally stop Buleste's winning streak!

He won it with this post (http://forum.classicamiga.com/showthread.php?p=26388#post26388):

(my productivity at the office is going down, lol).

'productivity'? What's that? :huh:

The stuff you're supposed to do in between surfing the web.;)

You mean eating sandwiches?

Nice comeback :thumbs:

Harrison
6th August 2008, 00:57
And finally for July Sharingan wins the Poster of the Month award

Another month and another new winner!

He won it with this post (http://forum.classicamiga.com/showthread.php?p=27224#post27224):

Blue Jedi? ;)

You need to read the whole thread, and be a long term member, to truly understand this one, but for those that do it worked so well. :thumbs:

Harrison
6th August 2008, 00:59
Finally, sorry it took so long to finally bring POTM up to date. Been so busy lately. Have you all enjoy your Poster of the Month awards and nice green membership for the whole of August. :)

You also all win 5000 points. ;)

And don't forget to nominate and vote for August!

Demon Cleaner
6th August 2008, 05:51
Congratulations buddies. Glad to see that the 3 month go to 3 different winners this time. It's just a bit weird that we now have 3 POTM winners simultaneously.

v85rawdeal
6th August 2008, 08:30
I would just like to say congratulations, and although I may not have won... I sure know how to pick 'em! (Maybe that's why the POTM gets a GREEN name :sick:)

Buleste
6th August 2008, 08:47
I would just like to say congratulations, and although I may not have won... I sure know how to pick 'em! (Maybe that's why the POTM gets a GREEN name :sick:)

Do I sense a touch of bitterness???;) Congrats especially go to my_lo who with one of his first posts comes up with such a superb post.

my_lo
6th August 2008, 09:42
Thanks everyone for the nice welcome i received when i came here and also for voting for my post :D
I am so happy to have found this place. I love it, not only for its great content and all those things like the potm, the contests,... but especially for the people. It's not a free compliment, i really mean it, i've been i a ton of forums (from gamingforce to wow stuff) and i can tell you that i've never met such great people as you!

Puni/Void
6th August 2008, 09:49
Congrats my_lo! I was also happy to see you become Poster of the Month. :) Also glad to read that you are enjoying the forum. :thumbs:

Now.. go celebrate! :drunk:

Submeg
6th August 2008, 12:20
Nice work ppl! One day I will win, one day...

TiredOfLife
6th August 2008, 13:32
Well done to all the winners above.

Somebody needs to tell Harrison the POTM competition is not some sort of bus service.
Wait for ages and then three winners turn up together.

Sharingan
6th August 2008, 14:27
Never thought I'd see the day!

How do you like your green, mean funny machine now? Eh? Eh?