PDA

View Full Version : Amiga games on ebay (Some rare)

ReloKick
25th July 2008, 20:12
I'm currently having a massive sort out and I found all my Amiga games which had been stored away. I've listed a lot of titles on ebay and will be listing more over the coming weeks, some of them are extremely rare. I've bundled some together so you can grab 4 games for the price of 1! I am also happy to ship worldwide. Some of the games are:

Super Street Fighter II
Obliterator
Shadow of The BEast II
Barbarian
Last Ninja 2
Ninja Mission
Ninja Warriors
Cannon Fodder 2
Back To The Future II & III
Strike Force Harrier
Skychase
Falcon

and more!

If you are interested please take a look at the link below for more details/pictures.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/deadbeatuk

Many Thanks

Puni/Void
25th July 2008, 22:14
Hi there ReloKick,

Welcome to the Classicamiga.com forum! Hope you'll enjoy your stay. Feel free to ask if there's something you're wondering about. :)

Had a look at the link you posted. Cool that you've got Super Street Fighter 2 for sale. I don't have that title in my collection. Tempting.. ;)

Good luck with your sale!

Harrison
25th July 2008, 22:56
If you don't manage to sell them all then I highly recommend our sister site http://www.amibay.com where you are welcome to advertise them for sale.

ReloKick
26th July 2008, 00:02
Thanks for the welcome P G, yes Super Street Fighter 2 was one of my favourites when I was younger, 2 player against my brother was always fun but he was really bad at it! I didn't realise it was such a rare title on the Amiga until I did a bit of research on the excellent Hall of Light website :)
Harrison, thank you for the info, I had a quick look at the Amibay site just now, looks good. I still have many more Amiga games to sell and the ones that I am unable to auction off I will be sure to list on Amibay for a set price.

Demon Cleaner
28th July 2008, 16:20
I would also recommend AmiBay to eBay, and you're also doing something for the Amiga community. And welcome to our boards, nice to meet you.