PDA

View Full Version : Humour Code Monkeys

Demon Cleaner
25th July 2008, 09:17
Has anyone seen the Code Monkeys series? I just watched one episode, and I think it's hilarious. I uploaded episode 1 of season 1 to the server, and will link it here, so you can d/l and watch it. Don't miss this, it's great, or like Blue Jedi would say: AW(E)SOME!!!

First episode features Steve Wozniak.

Files removed due to inactivity!

Harrison
25th July 2008, 10:15
I've not seen this series. Cheers for uploading it. I will have a look when I get chance. :)

Demon Cleaner
25th July 2008, 10:59
I have the complete first season, you can get it from UG. Never heard of it before, but when I watched the first episode, I had to laugh out loud for several times, that I thought it might also please some of you.

UG link (http://www.underground-gamer.com/details.php?id=29097), which has already been flagged for removal, so I guess it will not be available for a long time.

v85rawdeal
25th July 2008, 22:51
Has anyone seen the Code Monkeys series? I just watched one episode, and I think it's hilarious. I uploaded episode 1 of season 1 to the server, and will link it here, so you can d/l and watch it. Don't miss this, it's great, or like Blue Jedi would say: AW(E)SOME!!!

What is this.... 'Pick On The Former Member Known As Blue Jedi' Month???:)

my_lo
28th July 2008, 08:57
I had never heard of it but now, i can't wait to be home this evening to watch it, thanks for the episod DC

Submeg
28th July 2008, 12:47
I dl, but said it couldn't play it?? :huh2:

Demon Cleaner
28th July 2008, 14:25
I dl, but said it couldn't play it?? :huh2:I just d/l it and it runs perfectly in VLC.

If anyone wants another episode to be uploaded, just let me know. Who else did watch it so far? Any comments?

Demon Cleaner
29th July 2008, 14:08
Ok, also uploaded episode 2 featuring Steven Spielberg, E.T. and George Lucas (and a green p€nis) :lol:

Files removed due to inactivity!

Demon Cleaner
29th July 2008, 18:34
@Harrison

Just saw that you're d/l season 1 :)

Harrison
29th July 2008, 22:26
Yep. It's at 92% now so hopefully not too much longer before I can watch it. :)

my_lo
30th July 2008, 06:33
Yeah, i finally had the time to watch the two first episodes and i found it excellent! I love the pixel style and i find the characters pretty cool. (now i must find a dead donkey lol) I hope i'll have the time to d/l the 2 first seasons before they are deleted from ug...