PDA

View Full Version : Save Ed

Buleste
18th July 2008, 09:28
I've managed to create some cheat files for SaveEd for all the SSI GoldBox adventure games except for Treasures of the Savage Frontier. I'm just in the process of creating a .lha file of SaveEd which includes these files. I'll post it here when i've done it.

Harrison
18th July 2008, 09:42
Nice. It might also be great to add them to the games on the main site.

Buleste
18th July 2008, 10:24
Please find the archive for SaveEd v1.2 with 7 new cheat options.
Please try it out and let me know if you have any problems.

Eventually i hope to add money and Lvl cheats to all the games.

There is finally a WHDLoad for the last of the Goldbox games Treasures of The Savage Frontier. Unfortunately I can't get it to work yet. When i do I'll do a SaveEd file for it.

Harrison
20th October 2008, 12:30
Must feel nice to be able to complete the series of edited saves.

Buleste
20th October 2008, 14:38
It'll feel great to have basic files for all the games but because I'm an obsessive/compulsive I'll have to go back and find money and Level cheats and Experience points. Then after that I'll have to do one for Buck Rogers and Hilsfar. Then all the SSI games will be done. At the moment though as the install doesn't work with the disk images from Tosec it'll have to wait.

Harrison
20th October 2008, 14:42
KillerGorilla should have the WHDLoad version included in his next pack release, so hopefully you shouldn't have to wait too long.

Buleste
20th October 2008, 14:45
I have a feeling KG is using tosec images as well so he might have a problem getting an install to work as well. I would contact Psygore but he doesn't seem to be a fan of CA from reading the EAB threads.