PDA

View Full Version : Surprise package arrived today

Harrison
12th July 2008, 00:15
In the post today I had a jiffy bag arrive. I hadn't ordered anything that was due to arrive in that shaped package so was a bit confused about what it might be. It felt like a DVD/Game case and the address label said its origin was from Italy. :hmmm:

So I quickly opened it up to see what was inside, and what did I find?

A copy of Amiga Forever 2008 Premium Edition!

This came straight from Cloanto according to the address.

So did someone buy me a copy and I've received it as a nice surprise? Or have Cloanto sent me the latest version for free? Whichever way, it was a very nice surprise and I will be testing out the new additions to this latest version when I get chance.

So now I've received the 2005 and 2008 editions to date, completely free. Very nice! :shades:

Puni/Void
12th July 2008, 09:06
You lucky man! That must have been a nice suprise for you. :) Maybe it's a gift from someone?

Who is Harrison's secret admirerer?

I've got the latest version of Amiga Forever myself. Haven't used it all that much, but I've noticed quite a few improvements over the old version. I'm sure you will enjoy playing around with it.

Buleste
12th July 2008, 09:18
Maybe they want you to do a favourable review?

Harrison
12th July 2008, 09:29
I was planning on doing a review of the package at some point, so if they did send it for that reason I've happy to. :)

Buleste
12th July 2008, 09:30
Cool. Send it out to the world. Give us free stuff and we'll write a favourable review.;);););)

Harrison
12th July 2008, 09:56
I never said anything about a favourable review! It will be honest and point out that WinUAE is free! ;)

J T
12th July 2008, 11:55
Was it smeared in shit and posted from Croydon? *catty*

Zetr0
12th July 2008, 17:04
I was wondering where my copy of Amiga Forever 2008 got to!!! :D

Ghost
12th July 2008, 18:45
Dammit, so that is where my copy went!

Buleste
12th July 2008, 18:52
Thank **** I didn't order one then. However if that Bugatti Vaeron get delivered to yours by mistake point them in my direction.