PDA

View Full Version : Evolution by Angels

Puni/Void
9th July 2008, 11:09
Yesterday I added a few demos to the site, which included Evolution by Angels. This prod was released in 1991 by three guys called Ninja, Mic and Acetip.

I hadn't expected a whole lot when I fired up the demo, I have to be honest enough to admit that. But when I saw it, I was amazed. This demo is literally filled with cool effects and good looking graphics! This lead to 58 screenshots being grabbed for inclusion on the site. :D

Now, the reason I made this thread, was that I wanted to recommend it to you. Demon, who is a big fan of old-school styled demos, will enjoy it a lot I think. ;)

The demo is quite long, so it'll take some time to watch. Bring out some coffee, rolls, or whatever, lean back in your chair and enjoy the show. :) I know I did.

Here's the link: Evolution by Sunrise (http://www.classicamiga.com/content/view/4821/102/)

For WinUAE users: Use an Amiga 500 configuration with 512KB slow and 512KB fast, and you're good to go.

Demon Cleaner
9th July 2008, 15:07
Great, I will give it a run tomorrow, with a coke and a sandwich at work :)

Demon Cleaner
11th July 2008, 09:44
Just watched the demo and I liked it a lot. There's nothing bad about the production, it has some really nice parts. Thanks for the link PG :thumbs:

Puni/Void
12th July 2008, 10:23
Good to hear that you enjoyed the demo, Demon. :)

Will probably upload a few more productions from Angels in the near future. Right now I'm trying to get through a bunch of music disks.