PDA

View Full Version : Yep that's right...

Submeg
29th June 2008, 00:04
I still can't beat Mario Bros! I keep dying at 8-2. Goddamn it!:blink:

Submeg
1st July 2008, 12:35
How many levels are in Super Mario Bros???

Teho
1st July 2008, 14:28
I believe 8-4 is the final level. Don't give up now! :thumbs:

Puni/Void
1st July 2008, 14:51
Good luck, Submeg! You know you can do it! :thumbs:

After Mario, why not have a go at an Amiga platformer, namely Superfrog!

Demon Cleaner
7th July 2008, 07:23
After Mario, why not have a go at an Amiga platformer, namely Superfrog!Or Giana Sisters :)

Puni/Void
7th July 2008, 08:43
That's a great game as well. :) Have you managed to complete it, Demon?

Demon Cleaner
7th July 2008, 10:00
That's a great game as well. :) Have you managed to complete it, Demon?Can't remember anymore, probably with a cheat.

Teho
7th July 2008, 14:53
I used to get very far in it, but the copy I had was buggy. It crashed at one of the late levels. Come to think of it that was probably the C64 version, I don't think I ever played the Amiga version as extensively.

Puni/Void
8th July 2008, 10:20
I used to get very far in it, but the copy I had was buggy. It crashed at one of the late levels.

That sucks. Had the exact same experience with Moonstone. Whenever I was to enter the Valley of the Gods, the game crashed. :(

Maybe Giana Sisters could be an alternative for an upcoming highscore competition? What do you guys think about that?

Demon Cleaner
8th July 2008, 10:26
Was there any copy that wasn't buggy? Even if you got 0 errors with XCopy, there was no 100% success of a working copy, as I found the discs also were often poxy.

Maybe Giana Sisters could be an alternative for an upcoming highscore competition? What do you guys think about that?Yeah, could be an idea.

Harrison
8th July 2008, 12:13
That is a great suggestion for a hiscore competition. In fact I will therefore close the current comp and launch this after lunch! :)