PDA

View Full Version : For those who enjoy old-school demos

Puni/Void
21st January 2007, 21:42
Hi,

Have just finished adding images to a few productions that are now present on the main site of Classicamiga. Due to the interest in demos from the end of the 1980's to the beginning of the 1990's, I decided to pull my act together and start adding productions from that period. The contents of the demo section on the site has mostly been from the the middle of the 1990's to the present, but that will change during the coming weeks. Anyway, worth checking out of the newly added demos (and stuff belonging to other genres) are:

Captured Imagination by Anarchy
Legalise It by Anarchy
Flower Power by Anarchy
In the Kitchen by Anarchy
System Violation by Anarchy
Crusaders does Genesis by Crusaders
Crash Test by Cryptoburners
Sleeping Bag by Horizon
Testament by Katharsis

Hope you will enjoy these truly old-school prods, and please leave a few comments after you've seen them. Would be nice to hear your thoughts about the stuff. As for myself, I truly enjoyed Crash Test by Cryptoburners, Flower Power by Anarchy and Sleeping Bag by Horizon. All quality stuff. :)

Harrison
21st January 2007, 23:48
It is great to hear you are adding some older demos to the site. It is always great to see some truly retro productions.

BTW, to everyone who watches the demos, can you post some comments on the main site under the actual demos so we can get some nice comments going on the site? And if any of you have a few minutes to spare, it would be great if you can add some full reviews with scores to the productions as we need to start getting some more proper reviews on the site game and demo sections to aid visitors interest.

I've also noticed that the games with reviews are generally attracting more links from search results. Therefore the review test on those game pages are very useful when the search bots are logging the pages for their search engines.

Puni/Void
21st January 2007, 23:59
Harrison wrote:

BTW, to everyone who watches the demos, can you post some comments on the main site under the actual demos so we can get some nice comments going on the site? And if any of you have a few minutes to spare, it would be great if you can add some fully reviews with scores to the productions as we need to start getting some more proper reviews on the site game and demo sections to aid visitors interest.

That's a good idea. Especially since it, as you wrote, attracts more visitors to the site. It might even encourage newly registred members to post some comments on the different games and demos as well, as they see that others have done the same. :thumbs: