PDA

View Full Version : SSI & Adventure Games Valuation

Quagmire
13th June 2008, 16:00
I was given these games years ago and it's time to let them go, any ideas what they're worth guys?:dry: I'd rather sell them as a lot, but will split if I have to:yesyes:
The curse of the Azure bonds seems to have the booklets from the taller box edition:dry: see pic
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b328/scottspikey/games-1.jpg

Buleste
13th June 2008, 18:33
Just recently i was watching a sale of the Goldbox games and they went for about £1.00 each. Some went for more some went for less. Before you do sell them can you do an adf of Curse of the azure bonds for me as I'm in the process of doing some work on the Goldbox games for the main site. If you are unsure as to how to do it download transADF and transADFGUI from Aminet and its fairly straight forward from there on. Just copy disk to file on the GUI and hey presto!!

Quagmire
13th June 2008, 18:41
Before you do sell them can you do an adf of Curse of the azure bonds for me as I'm in the process of doing some work on the Goldbox games for the main site. If you are unsure as to how to do it download transADF and transADFGUI from Aminet and its fairly straight forward from there on. Just copy disk to file on the GUI and hey presto!!

Sure I'll have a go:)

Buleste
13th June 2008, 18:51
Thanks if you can do that then i can complete a WHDload install for KillerGorilla and also write a full hint sheet on how to improve your stats for the main site.

Harrison
16th June 2008, 13:50
If you have a flatbed scanner would you be able to scan the boxes front/back for classicamiga? And maybe the disks and any contents too? I was going to ask about scanning the manuals too but I expect they are quite large based on the games from SSI that I own.

As for the value. As a single bundle I would look for about £20 total. Maybe place a for sale advert on AmiBay.

Quagmire
19th June 2008, 20:18
sure thing, I'm on holiday till the end of this month but when I return I'll bash on with that lot:yesyes:

Just found "Dragons Of Flame" too.