PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Master Encyclopaedia

Harrison
13th June 2008, 02:09
http://dmweb.free.fr/

I just came across this site today. It is dedicated to Dungeon Master and its sequels.

I actually never knew that Theron's Quest on the PC Engine was a sequel to Dungeon Master II. Did you? It gives me a reason to fire up the PC Engine emulator again now. :)

And I also didn't know that another game in the series was released in 1998, called Dungeon Master Nexus. This was only released in Japan, for the Sega Saturn, and uses a full 3D game engine. I would love to see this game running, and the site does contain a link to a download of the game ISO, plus extensive details on how to get the game to run using the Saturn emulator Girigiri, although there are now better Saturn emulators available. I will have to give this a try!

Ghost
13th June 2008, 04:12
Oh, I knew of this site for some time now, didn't know you were interested.

Harrison
13th June 2008, 04:19
We are all always interested in any sites related to the Amiga, or gaming in general really. Especially RPG and Adventure games.

Demon Cleaner
13th June 2008, 07:48
We are all always interested in any sites related to the Amiga, or gaming in general really. Especially RPG and Adventure games.Righty. We should add a sticky topic with such links in several categories, so anybody here can enjoy them.

I also used GiriGiri and SSF for Saturn emulation, and SSF is the most up to date.

AlexJ
13th June 2008, 09:44
Righty. We should add a sticky topic with such links in several categories, so anybody here can enjoy them.

Isn't there a directory on the main site for such a purpose?

Harrison
13th June 2008, 11:08
Yep. I will be adding more to it when I get chance. Therefore is always useful to post links you find in this area so I can then go through them and add them into the site.

BTW, a newer version of the links component that I'm using on the main site has been released so I will update to that at the same time as adding lots more links this coming week.

Quagmire
13th June 2008, 20:06
I have the Apple 2 GS version, must fire that baby up and check it out:)