PDA

View Full Version : Chase HQ credits?

Harrison
10th June 2008, 22:31
Whilst I was adding some new content to the site I noticed that we are currently missing most of the credits for the game Chase HQ (http://www.classicamiga.com/content/view/1266/96/). At the moment we only have the entries for music, publisher and developer.

Does anyone have any further details for this game that we can add to the site?

We are missing Coders and Graphics artists. Plus any other people who might have worked on the development of the game.

The manual for the budget release that I have doesn't list any credits.

Teho
11th June 2008, 15:15
I tried running the game to see if it lists the credits, but all it says is "coding, graphics and music by Teque Software Ltd." One of those companies that didn't think giving their employees individual credits was very important, it seems. Maybe there's a proper list of credits if you complete the game?

Harrison
11th June 2008, 18:19
I've done some further research and found out some more interesting details. Teque Software was the original old name of Krisalis Software, which most of you have no doubt heard of. And an interesting fact is that while Krisalis is still going, their building is still called Teque house.

This still didn't bring me any closer to the credits for Chase HQ though. Although I do now know that the three key coders at Teque when it was first formed were Tony Kavanagh, Peter Harrap and Shaun Hollingworth.

Yanni Oblivion
11th June 2008, 21:38
Aren't Krisalis the guys who did Soccer Kid?

Graham Humphrey
11th June 2008, 21:42
The very ones :)