PDA

View Full Version : Technology How Close is Tomorrows World?

Zetr0
9th June 2008, 12:50
As my friends know, there will be a time when we don't squabble over energy, and that in the future wars will be just a thing of the past as mankind shakes its adolescent teenage years and becomes an adult.... some could say like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon...

Although we all doubt it in out life time..... but .... have a look here...

http://www.expertvillage.com/video-series/4069_hydrogen.htm

some may of seen this before... but i remember way WAY back when i was 15 and I had this idea of using electrolysis to free hydrogen from water, when i was on work experience in the projects department at RG Carter Architecture.... that was nearly 20 years ago... my oh... my...

alas.... I was a strange child i would often skive skool and spend it down the local library reading particle and wave form physics, quantum math books and bio-molecular chemistries.... (yep... freaky huh... i musta scared my parents!) still it got me straight A's in Science :D

then i found chemicals.... adolescents.... GIRLS..... MONEY.... oh how that warped my soul.... bah... lots of fun, i regret nothing.... except that one thing.... but I REALLY NEEDED THE MONEY:shhh: okay...... TMI

please enjoy the link :D

Just a little addendum

(personally i think most of these are a scam) but I am sure that some one made it happen

Run your Car on Water (http://bestclicknow.net/CarOnWater4Gas/index.php?gclid=CLfBs62z55MCFQuZQwod6VyrzA)

I have seen generators use hydrogen, but we are talking a large pressurized quantities.

anyway its an enjoyable techno-jabba of chin waggery as my dear Charlie would say :D

Castelle
9th June 2008, 16:45
Thanks for the links Zetr0,

I love topics like these that provide plenty of food for thought about the way we are going and how our planet is run.

I'm currently studying for a degree about the Biosphere and the Environment with the Open University. I am also a lover of science so its always interesting to read different ideas and thoughts. :)

Cheers

Buleste
9th June 2008, 16:50
I live near the Pennines so bring on Global Warming. I always wanted a beach front house!!!